Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Not posted on this thread for a while but have been reading the NRS Scotland death statistics.

The things that stood out were the number (is it suprising ?) who apparently died due to the covid Vaccine in July.

Other thing being Covid is now on about 6% of death certificates in week 32.  However excess deaths are at about 11%

https://www.nrscotland.gov.uk/statistics-and-data/statistics/statistics-by-theme/vital-events/general-publications/weekly-and-monthly-data-on-births-and-deaths/deaths-involving-coronavirus-covid-19-in-scotland

Monthly Key Findings

• The age standardised death rate for deaths involving COVID-19 was higher in July 2022 (78 per 100,000) compared to June 2022 (48 per 100,000).
  • There have been 9 deaths in Scotland in which the underlying cause of death was due to the adverse effects of vaccination against COVID-19 and four further deaths where an adverse effect was mentioned on the death certificate (an increase of two from last month).

Weekly Key Findings

• In week 32 there were 66 deaths involving COVID-19 (6 more than the previous week).
  • The provisional total number of all deaths registered in Scotland in week 32 of 2022 (8th to 14th July) was 1,126 (112 or 11% above the 5-year average).
Edited by superbigal

8 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Some level of entrenchment, to not be able to admit China have lost the fucking plot.

Folk having to literally run from an IKEA in order not to spend the next 5 nights there = "taking it seriously"

Tbf I cropped out what she was actually talking about, which was China building quarantine camps at the end of last year. Not that it's much better really. 😅

Just something she has been continually ripped for on Twitter as China's descent into madness continues.

Is it really in the public interest to pursue this?
Yes. At the time the government with the full backing of her party had imposed all sorts of sanctions that basically meant the vast majority of people were hardly allowed to leave the house. She broke multiple laws in place at the time, so deserves everything that comes her way. Shameless bitch should have resigned, and it's high time there was a formal disciplinary process that allowed MPs to be sacked.

1 hour ago, Tynie Pecksniff said:

Called this 18 months ago when it became obviously that all cancer and other targets had been ignored whilst we "dealt" with covid.

Who'd have thought terrifying people into staying in the house and insisting they don't bother the NHS would lead to massive delays in diagnosis, treatment and lead to excess deaths.

Seen it so many times, "why have you waited so long", the reply invariably is "we didn't want to bother you"

Who'd of thought cancelling thousands of operations and appointments would lead to pre existing conditions becoming much worse.

This of course doesn't include the discharge of addictions patients as apparently you didn't need that during a pandemic and the policies that fuelled a massive mental health crisis I'm thus country.  Chuck in waiting times through the roof thanks to decisions taken during lockdown the service is on its arse.

Of course nobody will be held accountable as they were all just keeping us safe despite ignoring their own promises, the science etc when it suited to continue with awful lockdowns.

Incredibly sad and tragic for those now paying the price and who already have .

Aye but business had to close and people's mental health suffered because we needed to keep 93 year old Agnes safe!

2 hours ago, Tynie Pecksniff said:

Called this 18 months ago when it became obviously that all cancer and other targets had been ignored whilst we "dealt" with covid.

Who'd have thought terrifying people into staying in the house and insisting they don't bother the NHS would lead to massive delays in diagnosis, treatment and lead to excess deaths.

Seen it so many times, "why have you waited so long", the reply invariably is "we didn't want to bother you"

Who'd of thought cancelling thousands of operations and appointments would lead to pre existing conditions becoming much worse.

This of course doesn't include the discharge of addictions patients as apparently you didn't need that during a pandemic and the policies that fuelled a massive mental health crisis I'm thus country.  Chuck in waiting times through the roof thanks to decisions taken during lockdown the service is on its arse.

Of course nobody will be held accountable as they were all just keeping us safe despite ignoring their own promises, the science etc when it suited to continue with awful lockdowns.

It was so glaringly obvious what would be to come because of the path that was taken. Are the Swedes seeing such society-wide issues on this scale? I'm going to go ahead and say no.

32 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Aye but business had to close and people's mental health suffered because we needed to keep 93 year old Agnes safe!

Mind, you were a granny killer if you questioned any of this. Wee bit of a minter for the zealots these days, like.

4 hours ago, Tynie Pecksniff said:

As the July and June Stats now are saying in Scotland.

Death Certificates with Covid mentioned 6%

Excess Deaths to 5 year trends 11%

Haven’t been in an NHS hospital for some time but are they still going through all the pantomime of social distancing, masks, Covid separation, etc., etc., ?

All that nonsense must be holding back the throughput of patients

Have been in a private hospital and everything seemed normal apart from medical staff wearing masks.

The fish testing from China really is something else. I mean, we all know the way they do things over can seem a bit crazy to us, but this is just utter insanity. What on earth could possibly be their scientific reasoning?

(Silly me, I forgot scientific reasoning only applied pre-2020),

15 minutes ago, Snafu said:

https://news.stv.tv/west-central/mp-margaret-ferrier-pleads-guilty-to-exposing-public-to-covid

MP Margaret Ferrier pleads guilty to exposing public to Covid

The Rutherglen and Hamilton West politician admitted to culpably and recklessly exposing people to coronavirus.

Reckless Ess En Pee !!!

I’m no SNP fan but I think they’re going a bit over the top here just as they did with Partygate, Starmer and all the other stuff.

I know there were rules but they were nonsensical as are now being proved.

17 minutes ago, Snafu said:

https://news.stv.tv/west-central/mp-margaret-ferrier-pleads-guilty-to-exposing-public-to-covid

MP Margaret Ferrier pleads guilty to exposing public to Covid

The Rutherglen and Hamilton West politician admitted to culpably and recklessly exposing people to coronavirus.

Reckless Ess En Pee !!!

She’s from Rutherglen and Hamilton West. She’s suffered enough.

21 minutes ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

I’m no SNP fan but I think they’re going a bit over the top here just as they did with Partygate, Starmer and all the other stuff.

I know there were rules but they were nonsensical as are now being proved.

The Ferrier episode happened pre-vaccine so at that time the rules were not nonsensical.