Coronavirus (COVID-19)

https://www.hannahingrammoore.com/

_J0A1517.jpg?format=750w

"Hannah Ingram-Moore is more than just the daughter of Captain Sir Tom Moore. She is a successful business woman, a mother and a leader in every field. A business owner, an ambassador for gender equality in business and a mentor to a new generation of women aspiring for business success."

David Brent couldn't have built himself a more embarrassing website if he had tried. 

On 29/06/2022 at 18:55, Stellaboz said:

Well thats silly, you can vote for another party post indy you know. 

Tbf, I wasn't being entirely serious and knew it would trigger some of the usual suspects. My conscience couldn't allow me to vote 'No' at the very least. The thing is, when life is normal, there's no issue. However, the response to Covid can simply never happen again, and nor can constant attempts to tamper with the public now that the 'threat' is so unequivocally over. As has been said before on here, how so-called 'progressive' parties acted these past two years has left a sour taste in the mouth that I can never forget or forgive.

Edited by Elixir

It was good to hear the Labour person talk about medical-based interventions to support the clinically vulnerable (i.e., the approach for every other risk pre-COVID) rather than the usual default response of "face masks and social distancing forever".

9 hours ago, TopDon said:

A guy on question time asking for mandatory face masks while not wearing one in a full audience????? 🤔

8 hours ago, Left Back said:

The nurse too 🤷🏻‍♂️

They were both quickly shut down thankfully.

Sky News. 🥴 Ashish Joshi retweeting the psycho brigaders on his feed and happened to win 'awards' for his reports in A&E at the start of the pandemic. Think we can join the dots together on this one - his life never felt more relevant than it did back then! 🤪

I'm not at all concerned about restrictions returning tbh. The UK Gov were happy to do nothing last summer and last winter, so I see no reason for them to do anything now.

I'm also not aware of them even referencing Covid recently - Probably because they know it'll peak in the coming weeks.

The SG are a different kettle of (pathetic) fish, of course, but with no money available to them they have no wriggle room to try anything, despite their shameful power grab earlier this week.

It's gained a bit more of a media profile again recently, but hasn't gone anywhere else thankfully. There'll probably be a lot more screeching for masks again in late September/early October when the next variant on the block is around, as the usual suspects continue to fail to understand what living with the virus actually means. 

Barring the ever-dwindling band of mental maskers on Twitter, nobody else gives a shite any more. Hopefully it stays that way. 

Yeah, I do honestly think that there is just too much going on in the world now - the cost of living crisis having been fuelled by the covid response in the first place. I'd also say even the Scottish Government want to move on so they can finally get independence fully back on the agenda, which is now happening.

Also, this is absolutely tragic. She should have her bairn taken off her by social services:

The Gurdasani and Pagels of this world are incredible tbh. There's no way they genuinely believe their nonsense, yet they have built a level of fame around them they just can't let go of because they would then fade back into eternal obscurity.

We even had Clownshoes begging everyone to return to wearing masks then being pictured himself at an event sans mask despite claiming to still be testing positive on LFTs.

It's embarassing tbh.

9 minutes ago, Todd_is_God said:

The Gurdasani and Pagels of this world are incredible tbh. There's no way they genuinely believe their nonsense, yet they have built a level of fame around them they just can't let go of because they would then fade back into eternal obscurity.

We even had Clownshoes begging everyone to return to wearing masks then being pictured himself at an event sans mask despite claiming to still be testing positive on LFTs.

It's embarassing tbh.

That Alice Roberts clown who peddled all the very worst of Diet SAGE for two years was just living it up at Glastonbury and has subsequently tested positive. titter.png

Pagel was also holidaying abroad after all her dog whistle nonsense about borders. They have zero shame. Grifters who dug too deep a hole for themselves that was always going to require rank hypocrisy to get out of.

Also, this 'wave' has already peaked up here and we'll go back to hearing absolutely nothing about ole Rona a few weeks from now when we're on the way down UK-wide... until the next rise in cases mass disabling event in the autumn, that is!

I'll be reserving judgement on the opinions of an economist on the origins of a virus.

P.S. It seems Professor Sachs is also reserving judgement.

Information now held by the research team headed by EHA (7), as well as the communications of that research team with US research funding agencies, including NIH, USAID, DARPA, DTRA, and the Department of Homeland Security, could shed considerable light on the experiments undertaken by the US-funded research team and on the possible relationship, if any, between those experiments and the emergence of SARS-CoV-2. We do not assert that laboratory manipulation was involved in the emergence of SARS-CoV-2, although it is apparent that it could have been. However, we do assert that there has been no independent and transparent scientific scrutiny to date of the full scope of the US-based evidence.

https://www.pnas.org/doi/10.1073/pnas.2202769119

Edited by welshbairn

30 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

I'll be reserving judgement on the opinions of an economist on the origins of a virus.

This is a bit rich given you were willing to believe, without hesitation, the opinions of a dentist on said virus btw.

Why not just say what you really mean - that you will reserve judgement on the opinions of anyone who holds a different view / opinion to your own.

Edited by Todd_is_God

1 minute ago, Todd_is_God said:

This is a bit rich if you are willing to believe, without hesitation, the opinions of a dentist on said virus btw...

You miss him terribly, don't you...:rolleyes: