Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Oh aye. Only you care about your kids future. The rest of us couldn't give a shit about what they face. Are you listening to yourself? [emoji1787]
Moaning like an whiny auld crabbit b*****d, which absolutely is what you're doing, is not the same as caring about something. It's just being a whiny crabbit auld b*****d.
Oh and when you say things like "We have a moral imperative to leave the world a better place for future generations. Our generation has signally failed to do so", you are certainly not speaking for me or anyone I know with that underlined bit. Maybe you just hang around in all the wrong social circles Whitey. Maybe instead of sitting at home whining on the internet, you should get out there and be the change you want to see.
Of course I'm not speaking for you. You're a selfish cűnt, so I have very little in common with you.

You are just plain wrong about this.
The vast majority of people are better off or are happy enough with their lives.
It's a very big part of why they keep voting Tory and why auld lefties like you will never, ever persuade them to change. You are describing a world that most people simply do not recognise. You can call them all the names you want but nobody is listening to people like you and the few who do hear you don't care what you think.
I'm absolutely not, though. A prison officer in 2020 was taking home less than they were in 2010:- thanks to a decade of derisory, non-consolidated and often non existent pay awards coupled with the attack on our pensions and the resultant massively increased contributions required. Anyone unfortunate enough to have joined the service after the"fair and sustainable" review is on twenty per cent less than that.
I assume those on benefits or low pay are better off because they saved so much on their food bills by using food banks, then? If only that had been an option back in the bad old days, eh?
You really are a nasty piece of work, aren't you? I know you think I'm a "virtue signalling lefty". From a selfish knob like you, I'll take that.

5 hours ago, jimbaxters said:

Does that not depend on where you're going?

2 hours ago, Billy Jean King said:
5 hours ago, jimbaxters said:
Does that not depend on where you're going?

No it's all flights still

For Ryanair yes it’s just all flights. No idea why they seem to be differing from most airlines. Luckily I took it off once in the air and nobody bothered.

58 minutes ago, Suspect Device said:

Just checked and KLM still require masks. I'm not flying with them until September though so I'm hoping that it's dropped by then.

I flew KLM to Amsterdam last week and although the mentioned that they recommended masks there was no problems going mask free and there where a good number that did.

Schipol was a nightmare with 3+ hours wait to get through security and passport control so only just made my flight back

1 hour ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

For Ryanair yes it’s just all flights. No idea why they seem to be differing from most airlines. Luckily I took it off once in the air and nobody bothered.

Last Ryanair flight we were on a couple weeks back my partner got stung by a bee.

That's what I was going to say. They don't bother. Even the airline staff don't wear them on some routes.

Covid is the least of your worries on some of the Ryanair 'party bus' destinations.