Coronavirus (COVID-19)

I ditched my mask about a month ago. I was questioned for the first time on Saturday about not wearing it, they asked if I was exempt as if not they would give me one. I was thinking, the amount of people I've got to know in the last 2 years that I haven't seen their whole face or vice versa. My child's teacher for example. Thank f**k its all binned now. 

All it requires is an apology for not abiding by the rules (rather than an excuse) and payment of the fixed penalty notice for not complying with the law.

I don’t think there’s any chance at all a fixed penalty notice will be forthcoming. One fine handed out in the final six months in 2021 according to this:

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/only-one-face-mask-fine-26091067

Clearly not something being enforced (which I’m fine with). No sympathy at all for Sturgeon given she’s been dragging this on for months longer than necessary, but it’s quite clear the whole thing is being amplified to give false equivalence with Johnson.

An apology is clearly needed though, regardless of how long she didn’t have her mask on. That we haven’t already had one sums up her attitude to Covid rules since about summer 2020.

38 minutes ago, Honest Saints Fan said:

the amount of people I've got to know in the last 2 years that I haven't seen their whole face or vice versa. My child's teacher for example. Thank f**k its all binned now. 

Was she as hot as you imagined?

22 minutes ago, Donathan said:

Anyone been on a shop/bus/train this morning and can estimate mask percentages?

Yes, albeit in London.

Less than 10% i'd say (and most of those appeared to be tourists).

I reckon it will (even in a few weeks) be higher in Scotland though, due to masks being much more of a political symbol.

Edited by Todd_is_God