Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Just now, Dawson Park Boy said:

Surely it’s time to bin some of the protocols which they observe regarding the endemic disease, Covid.?

Must decrease efficiency to an incredible extent.

Nah. Why take any responsibility? Best just make everyone wear masks a bit longer.

4 hours ago, Hard Graft said:

Getting announced tomorrow - she is in London at Phil's Memorial Service. Will she be wearing a mask?

It's from a Tory candidate on Twitter unfortunately.

But no appears to be the answer:

16 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Ooft.  Get those face masks in the bin lads.  She can't not drop them here now.

7 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

If Wee Dougie Ross has anything at all about him, he'll be using that picture now to show that the masks should be binned. 

But he is a bit slow on the uptake, so guessing not.

Politically it's the easiest thing in the world to counter as you can bet everyone had to test before going to the ceremony, so that would be the counter.

Presentationally is more of a challenge.

Politically it's the easiest thing in the world to counter as you can bet everyone had to test before going to the ceremony, so that would be the counter.
Presentationally is more of a challenge.
Na, I dont think it is. The wider covid protocols in Scotland are still causing bedlam with services, businesses, schools etc still floundering to provide their full service. Masks are only a wee part of what we in Scotland are told is needed for "safety". If she feels its OK to ditch the mask in that setting, and embrace normality over safety it's even more bust for the flush.

Masks and isolation has done nothing to prevent a case rate higher than any time in the pandemic. Meanwhile England with none of this manage to sinply carry on. Its way beyond pigheaded arrogance now and into rank stupidity.

10 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Na, I dont think it is. The wider covid protocols in Scotland are still causing bedlam with services, businesses, schools etc still floundering to provide their full service. Masks are only a wee part of what we in Scotland are told is needed for "safety". If she feels its OK to ditch the mask in that setting, and embrace normality over safety it's even more bust for the flush.

Masks and isolation has done nothing to prevent a case rate higher than any time in the pandemic. Meanwhile England with none of this manage to sinply carry on. Its way beyond pigheaded arrogance now and into rank stupidity.

I think expecting all this to go tomorrow is wishful thinking. I think this will just be turned into another mask Vs no masks debate which has been done to death. 

But I agree the restrictions need to end and move to workplaces and the unions figuring out what they want with a campaign for 100% sick pay should be on the cards as well. With the understanding of reaching some kind of middle ground at the 70% type area. I would anyway that something like that would come out after the pandemic.