Coronavirus (COVID-19)

6 hours ago, oaksoft said:

Nothing tells you that you don't really belong and that you're just an unimportant cog quite like hot-desking.

When I was young, I met my entire social circle (including sports) through work and also met my wife there. It must be very difficult for young people nowadays.

^^^ WFH PIoneer.

2 hours ago, strichener said:

I don't think I'll be taking an lessons for you when it comes to maturity.

behaviour that primary one kids wouldn't have the brass neck to show.

@Miguel Sanchez - apologies for ruining your forum experience.  Rather immature of me.

So, who was living in whose head, again?😄

6 hours ago, Michael W said:

Johnson ended up on a ventilator with covid, almost certainly because of his poor physical condition. A perfect warning, really. 

He still doesn't exactly look a picture of health, does he?

Lack of fat solidarity from the PM IMO. 

He does appear on the tele quite often either jogging, usually with his dug, or cycling furiously on the Number Ten official bike. I saw him do both in last night's news. Obvously stock shots, but I suspect he is a lot fitter than other cake eaters.

1 minute ago, Blue Brazil Forever said:

He does appear on the tele quite often either jogging, usually with his dug, or cycling furiously on the Number Ten official bike. I saw him do both in last night's news. Obvously stock shots, but I suspect he is a lot fitter than other cake eaters.

He was looking a lot fitter when he was running for Tory leader but he's put all the weight back on after falling into the Number 10 binge drinking culture.

6 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

Where the f**k is Dishi Rishi these days?  Seems to have fucked off on the back of all the perty news.

Reveal hidden contents

IMG_9478.JPG.5d7fc4f55091008a555ca18254c037b5.JPG

Avoiding being asked how he didn't notice all the parties in the back of his gaff.

13 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Say what you like about England and the Tories, but that's their plan B ended. They've basically had normality since June outwith their month of plan b. Yet NS carried on with varying degrees of nonsense rules. The SG emergency powers need scrapped and pronto 

Say what you like about Hitler but he made the trains run on time.

Spoiler

Or whatever

5 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

Say what you like about Hitler but he made the trains run on time.

Hide contents

Or whatever

Was that not il controllore grasso, Mussolini.

Edit: Bollocks. Someone beat me to it.

Edited by Suspect Device

40 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

Where the f**k is Dishi Rishi these days?  Seems to have fucked off on the back of all the perty news.

Reveal hidden contents

IMG_9478.JPG.5d7fc4f55091008a555ca18254c037b5.JPG

To busy leaking dirt on Johnson and Truss, and pretending that the NI rise has nothing to do with him, and that the No 10 bashes that he went to were a total surprise, he just nipped round to borrow a stapler.