Coronavirus (COVID-19)

It genuinely makes me sick that people down south will be looking forward to this shit ending, pretty much for good (it's still winter after all) in about a fortnight. Meanwhile up here we have Sturgeon's cult of personality desperate to keep pandering to the 'Independent SAGE' types. Stick it up your psycho arses.

9 minutes ago, Rob1885 said:

Can't even get a booster due to the dose of Covid I've just had for another 3 weeks. Does proof of a positive test trump the booster in the meantime?

Aye a negative LFT still counts. 

Most EU countries have withdrawn that option so I'm sure Sturgeon has it marked in her diary to do the same.

10 minutes ago, Elixir said:

It genuinely makes me sick that people down south will be looking forward to this shit ending, pretty much for good (it's still winter after all) in about a fortnight. Meanwhile up here we have Sturgeon's cult of personality desperate to keep pandering to the 'Independent SAGE' types. Stick it up your psycho arses.

This data is positive, though, so we must view it with caution...

If labour dont want to be laughed at they should stop being a laughing stock. Of you dont laugh you’ll cry.
And as the behaviour of those currently in power has shortened lives, persecuted the disabled and sundry other minorities, made the vast majority of the country poorer, and narrowed the horizons of our children and grandchildren, tears are a far more appropriate response than laughter. This is not a fucking game. Labour are as much to blame as the Tories, but those who flippantly decided that "Boris" was a good choice to repair what his mates had inflicted on us for nearly a decade are the real culprits. Fucking idiots.

16 minutes ago, Detournement said:

Aye a negative LFT still counts.

Most EU countries have withdrawn that option so I'm sure Sturgeon has it marked in her diary to do the same.

LFTs will inevitably get binned, as will vaxxing of the entire population.

5 minutes ago, the snudge said:

Swinney on the radio saying that regular testing and vaccinations are going to be normal and there's no going back the pre March 2020 way of life

It's time the bald, speccy tube was fired into the Firth of Forth from Mons Meg. 

I'd settle for him being fired from government, but he's inexplicably kept around so needs must. 

16 minutes ago, the snudge said:

Swinney on the radio saying that regular testing and vaccinations are going to be normal and there's no going back to the pre March 2020 way of life

Do that and you lose the next election and any chance of Independence. 

f**k off John you c**t. 

15 minutes ago, the snudge said:

Swinney on the radio saying that regular testing and vaccinations are going to be normal and there's no going back to the pre March 2020 way of life

Interesting. How do they plan on paying for this when WM bin the national funding and infrastructure?

Fair bit of Fantasyland stuff from the SNP lately as they see the end of their time on the soapbox approaching.

15 minutes ago, the snudge said:

England was ~99% normality from July until December. If this is genuine and not taken out of context then I'm not sure what else can be said about these people that hadn't been already. When covid is killing less people than a bad flu season in a couple of years, these absolute mind cripples seriously think people will care?

2 minutes ago, Todd_is_God said:

Fair bit of Fantasyland stuff from the SNP lately as they see the end of their time on the soapbox approaching.

They are absolutely desperate to be taken in by the 'Independent SAGE' nutters and the likes of Carole Cadwalladr.

Maybe for him lol.

No more tests for me tho. And I wont be voting for John or anyone else who parrots this shite, ever again.

Girfuy BST