Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Guess I'll be needing to get my booster then. I was putting it off to see if I could avoid it, or at the least avoid having to take a fourth/fifth dose before I go on holiday in September, but this probably forces my hand a wee bit.

Good news about crowds. They are totally saving face by not allowing hospitality to return to normal this week mind you.

Just now, bairn88 said:

The fucking cheek of demanding boosters for big events after she basically single handedly undermined the vaccine drive 3 weeks ago. Brass. Neck. 

If that is the case, presumably vaccination rates in England have now overtaken the Scottish ones?

How many times are they going to set themselves up with stupid shit that has to be walked back?

They're not going to check all those passports. Checking 50% of something thats worthless is wven more worthless. 

Its not happening. Fucking drop it. 

1 minute ago, buchan30 said:

I take it next week’s announcement of the lifting of further restrictions will include the removal of the ban on indoor contact sports?
I’m thinking 5s specifically.

Is this currently banned? I’ve been playing squash with no issues. Guess that might not officially count as contact sport, but it’s clearly no different to 5s.

OK, fitba back. But hospitality being punished needlessly to save face, or something. As well as some shan explanation of the future "strategic framework" to come. No doubt that garbage will include masks forever. 

And of course the groundwork laid for the shan Covid passport scheme to be expanded. Inspired move by ScotGov now that the policy has achieved its desired aim of…. checks notes … having a higher rate of infection than restriction free England.

My positivity lasted a grand total of 48 hours. 

Is this currently banned? I’ve been playing squash with no issues. Guess that might not officially count as contact sport, but it’s clearly no different to 5s.

Ours has been stopped. Would have been back on last Saturday if the restrictions had not been in place. My mate just messaged me saying his badminton is still on as well.

57 minutes ago, Halbeath Raith Rover said:

Crowds are back as of Monday. 

No changes to hospitality

Her Dolores Umbridge shtick grew tiresome in about June 2020. F**k off Sturgeon you utter c**t.

39 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Oh Deepti

These total psychos want this forever. The good news is that's also the reason why they lost. Even most healthcare workers don't want to keep wearing masks permanently. 😂