Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Just now, Todd_is_God said:

You had very strong opinions on sick pay the other day. To the point you called me right wing. I'm curious to know your thoughts on a hardcore SNP fan celebrating a large company choosing which employees will get sick pay based on their normal earnings and those getting papped with woefully inadequate SSP based on their medical status.

Despite my instinctive impatience with the wilfully unvaccinated, I don't see this as appropriate, either legally or ethically.

24 minutes ago, WhiteRoseKillie said:

You don't get to tell anyone what is or not their business, nor do you get to pass off your opinion as fact. 

In my opinion (see how it works?) the "actual and straightforward solution" is quite simply to stop being a cúnt and resorting to cheap jibes in order to gain your wee coterie of sycophants' approval. Or, to put it even more simply, occasionally make the choice of not being a cúnt - because it is a choice. 

You'll no doubt have a wee folder next to the one full of amusing pictures where you keep the posts where I say there is a gang operating against me. Oh, no, wait..

You keep mewling about cheap jibes and yet the poster that you are white knighting for was the first to try and dish out telts on this thread earlier today. Unsurprisingly, they failed. That they got a bucket of shite dumped on them in return is not my problem at all. 

The reality is that you want the kid gloves to stay on for your chosen posters while those you dislike are fair game for every laughable insult that you can come up with. Well that's just not how the world works champ - and your self-righteous, hypocritical intervention achieved nothing but failure. 

Gutted for you. 

ainsley-harriott-birthday-lorraine-a.jpg.c764bbf957abb54428cdf8b5f8f41081.jpg

You keep mewling about cheap jibes and yet the poster that you are white knighting for was the first to try and dish out telts on this thread earlier today. Unsurprisingly, they failed. That they got a bucket of shite dumped on them in return is not my problem at all. 
The reality is that you want the kid gloves to stay on for your chosen posters while those you dislike are fair game for every laughable insult that you can come up with. Well that's just not how the world works champ - and your self-righteous, hypocritical intervention achieved nothing but failure. 
Gutted for you. 
ainsley-harriott-birthday-lorraine-a.jpg.c764bbf957abb54428cdf8b5f8f41081.jpg
Yep, cheap jibes and doubling down on the ad hominem even after you've been made aware the guy is struggling. You're a fucking Prince, all right. You even appear pleased that he got piled on.

26 minutes ago, WhiteRoseKillie said:

Yep, cheap jibes and doubling down on the ad hominem even after you've been made aware the guy is struggling. You're a fucking Prince, all right. You even appear pleased that he got piled on.

Has he said he’s struggling? Because if he hasn’t you’re out of order insinuating he is. 

2 hours ago, Snafu said:

Is this the real life?
Is this just fantasy?
Caught in a landside,
No escape from reality

I'm just a Dryhorce, with a rare eye condition. 

Because I'm Mubtumbo, Mubtumbo....