Coronavirus (COVID-19)

3 minutes ago, Glennie said:

how the tables turn

ive lost friends, family, job, money, health........ for questioning this insanity since March 2020, taken endless abuse

and yer moaning about forum votes now that folk are finally waking up

I have been against this thread, as well as the insanity this has been, for a long time and have lost everything you have listed.

22 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

All she needed to say was ‘these are just reports, I’m not aware of any such plans and I wouldn’t support it at this time’

Quite why she’s flown off the handle is beyond me. 

Her natural reaction is to show aggression towards Tory policy.  She seems like the kind of person who opens her mouth without taking a second to give a logical, thought out response.

1 hour ago, Moomintroll said:

It is a shocking thread where any deviation from the groupthink is met with outright hostility and insults, this post will get at least 6 reddies and I could confidently predict where 5 of them will come from. We are in a world where TiG is consistently the most greenied poster weekly for no other reason than the echo chamber which is this thread. 

1 minute ago, Moomintroll said:

I have been against this thread, as well as the insanity this has been, for a long time and have lost everything you have listed.

If you don't like it, don't read it. Nobody cares about your tedious concern trolling. 

1123341775_tenor(7).gif.607ba71985ac562889e2b2db62643277.gif

15 hours ago, anotherchance said:

They’re not daft though - deliberate leaking it, get Sturgeon biting, letting this become the narrative for the Sunday politics programmes and into next week.

It might actually hasten the “grown up conversation” about living with COVID that we’ve been told to expect.

Politically, Johnson runs absolute rings around Sturgeon. That would never have have happened with Salmond. 

She is a very poor First Minister.

1 minute ago, virginton said:

If you don't like it, don't read it. Nobody cares about your tedious concern trolling. 

1123341775_tenor(7).gif.607ba71985ac562889e2b2db62643277.gif

Well done, you used that GIF yet again, just for a change you should use a picture of Ainsley. There is only one tedious individual here.

2 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

The fact you have a list of posters in your head that you are waiting on to red dot you is quite sad. Try not to let dots bother you.

I don't, I bother them so much that when I raise my head intermittently in their pet threads they immediately dot me. I truly don't care but I find it funny how much it winds you all up.

1 minute ago, Moomintroll said:

1 of the 5, I am sure the rest of the gang will be along shortly.

This will be highlighted the next time that you start squealing for the mods to take action based on your concern trolling and claims of 'vicious posting'.

A professional, Liverpool-esque victim, looking for any cause to make yourself seem briefly relevant to the forum.

Spoiler

You're still not btw. 

5 minutes ago, Thorongil said:

She is a very poor First Minister.

She carries herself very well under pressure and questioning by other politicians at FMQs and the like, but as a policy maker / decider she’s simply not up to it.

Other than her “mother of the nation” schtick, she hasn’t much more in the tank, and I’m not sure how much more mileage she’s got at all.

Edited by Abdul_Latif

12 hours ago, Elixir said:

The middle classes worked from home ordering parcels from Amazon and making banana bread, while the working classes delivered said parcels and stocked supermarket shelves. Maybe one of you clearly enlightened legends could suggest otherwise?

Don't get me wrong, I'm part of the comfortable WFH class, but let's not kid on about what demographic has dragged the arse out of pandemic response. Cheers.

Mate, I actually have a fair bit of sympathy for your line here.  I think it contains a sizeable element of truth.

You must, however, recognise the comedy in you - with your posting history on this thread - pointing to others disparagingly, on account of their perceived Covid obsession.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

3 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:

I don't, I bother them so much that when I raise my head intermittently in their pet threads they immediately dot me. I truly don't care but I find it funny how much it winds you all up.

A professional, Liverpool-esque victim, looking for any cause to make yourself seem briefly relevant to the forum.

Yup. 

1 minute ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

As I remember it, banding together wasn't allowed.

Oh but the Zoom family quizzes, shared online order in cocktail / wine partie packages between friends and cheering neighbours on with pots and pans 8pm on a Thursday night was a jolly time to be alive.

5 minutes ago, virginton said:

This will be highlighted the next time that you start squealing for the mods to take action based on your concern trolling and claims of 'vicious posting'.

Hide contents

You're still not btw. 

Maybe you should give Honest Man the same advice.

1 minute ago, virginton said:

Reveal hidden contents

You're still not btw. 

I love the fact that you still think you are winning in life because you are spouting utter nonsense on a loosely moderated Scottish Football Forum. I am completely aware that I have zero relevance on here, you need to accept the same and try to do something with your life that doesn't involve being a vicious, bitter, condescending arsehole on here.

If you already are then I apologise unreservedly, I have my doubts however.

I still find that reaction from Sturgeon odd. An unsubstantiated press report and she flew off the handle about it. You understand the reaction, even if you don't agree with it, if a Minister's had said it. But it was just a report in the Times and nothing else.

Not convinced there's much more too it than prolonged covid criticism starting to make life a bit uncomfortable for the FM; a position she's not used to being in. 

5 minutes ago, Abdul_Latif said:

She carries herself very well under pressure and questioning by other politicians at FMQs and the like, but as a policy maker / decider she’s simply not up to it.

Other than her “mother of the nation” schtick, she hasn’t much more in the tank, and I’m not sure how much more mileage she’s got at all.

Indeed, she’s a good talker but a very poor political strategist and doesn’t deliver very much.