Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Just now, Granny Danger said:

As a matter of interest, would the posters on here who want to bin most/all of the restrictions be in favour of strict enforcement of the vaccine passport in a number of venues/settings?

Why would anyone when it is clear from everywhere they have been implemented that they're fucking pointless. Remember they were meant to keep the football and nightclubs open up here?

3 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

As a matter of interest, would the posters on here who want to bin most/all of the restrictions be in favour of strict enforcement of the vaccine passport in a number of venues/settings?

Eh… no, as it’s been made blatantly obvious that they don’t work, and they are in fact a restriction.

1 minute ago, Elixir said:

Why would anyone when it is clear from everywhere they have been implemented that they're fucking pointless. Remember they were meant to keep the football and nightclubs open up here?

If it was a choice between no/limited football crowds and normal crowds but with strict enforcement of vaccine passports which would you support?

14 hours ago, oaksoft said:

Honestly, that's as far as I read. Better things to do with my time. Sorry about that.

If you want to indulge in wrongly "sexing up" covid then be my guest.

For Christ's sake Man.

Display a little humility once in a while.  You'll look less ridiculous.

Haven’t you previously argued that deaths and hospitalisations are the only real indicators of the severity of COVID?

Obviously. The number of cases per capita given restrictions in both countries is a very relevant metric.

1 minute ago, Granny Danger said:

If it was a choice between no/limited football crowds and normal crowds but with strict enforcement of vaccine passports which would you support?

Err, I wouldn't support either, because it's not an either/or choice.

1 minute ago, Granny Danger said:

What do you mean by strict enforcement of vaccine passport ? Checking every single person entering the stadium. If so they can get that to f**k 

If they want to continue as it was before these restrictions for the rest of the season then carry on . But reality being as we approach this summer we should be looking to patch the whole lot of Covid restrictions 

You should have to sign into which ever area you are entering. Workplace, airport, pub, restaurant, gym etc etc

On entering any premises the understanding is that you do so at your own risk. 

Open up things as normal and if you die it's your own fault. No restrictions required.

8 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I'd somersault off my roof if it meant an end to restrictions. 

1 minute ago, HeartsOfficialMoaner said:

You should have to sign into which ever area you are entering. Workplace, airport, pub, restaurant, gym etc etc

...no you shouldn't.

10 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

No. If the unvaccinated want to risk serious illness or mild illness, let them.

50 minutes ago, Bert Raccoon said:

Think I'm on about day four and still here 👍. Further update tomorrow. Hopefully 

Thoughts and prayers.  Although, the possibility remains that you didn’t make it and this is what the other side is like.

1 hour ago, Clown Job said:

I’ve been surprised at the lack of legal action taken against the SG 

Maybe not so much over the restrictions themselves because I don’t know if they’d have a leg to stand on challenging this

But the fact the SG are encouraging people not to visit these places

”Alright, you can keep your pub open, but nae standing, table service only with reduced capacity, oh aye we are going to tell people to avoid your establishment on top of it”

Or you can go to the bar and order. But drink brought to table and pay for. Then staff come to table again,with change.

2 minutes ago, HeartsOfficialMoaner said:

Open up things as normal and if you die it's your own fault. No restrictions required.

The only people who are at fault if they die from Covid are those who have taken the conscious decision not to be vaccinated.