Coronavirus (COVID-19)

1 hour ago, renton said:

https://www.politico.eu/newsletter/london-playbook/scoop-omicron-milder-in-uk-new-years-fireworks-liz-vs-no-10/

Aye, although the actual article goes someway to balancing that with:

In other words still unclear as to which way Boris ends up jumping. Suspect hospitalisations in London this week will be key.

They always have to caveat good news for the bed wetters. In a naive population, the transmission rate versus severity argument holds weight. In a population as immune as ours I just don't see how it could burden us too much for any extended period of time.

45 minutes ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Swinney can get to f**k the bald specky twat. 

Hopefully Easter Road gets filled as much as possible tonight, and the crowd should maybe give the bald tit a wee shout out. f**k him and the rest of them.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

30 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

Pretty much as expected, though I guess if the game goes ahead regardless the affects around city centres could actually be worse in terms of disorder with rammed pubs everywhere. 

The biggest drain on police/fire/ambulance has always been the fall out in towns/cities rather than the stadium. 

26 minutes ago, Michael W said:

Big team found!

Haha no chance.

2 hours ago, Empty It said:

Not heard much from the SNP maniacs that are usually on this thread most of the day.

Tbf @Wee Bully did post afterwards.

Unsurprisingly chief shitebag @williemillersmoustache who said he’d wait until measures were announced to comment has not returned to the thread since, despite people directly quoting his post.

Tbf [mention=152]Wee Bully[/mention] did post afterwards.
Unsurprisingly chief shitebag [mention=38203]williemillersmoustache[/mention] who said he’d wait until measures were announced to comment has not returned to the thread since, despite people directly quoting his post.
Aye Bully was the one exception and fair play to him.

2 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Tbf @Wee Bully did post afterwards.

Unsurprisingly chief shitebag @williemillersmoustache who said he’d wait until measures were announced to comment has not returned to the thread since, despite people directly quoting his post.

He's logged in under his Granny Danger account today.

Just now, Jan Vojáček said:

I see the FM has retweeted two separate articles about the rules in Wales.

Either a warning of what's to come here, or a 'look, we aren't as bad as them' tactic.

Either way a horrible, horrible way to go about her business.

She's an absolute crackpot

Just now, Billy Jean King said:
24 minutes ago, Elixir said:
So pleasing to see this great man front and centre advising Sajid Javid yesterday. 4U0m6pP.png

Someone needs to remind him they did all that in England back in July but here we are again. It will be the same cycle until the next strain, and the next etc. Omicron has simply reinforced that.

We need to let it rip

Like the pakistanis or south africans did

We have a population skewed with huge amounts of older people 

But we created that and there doesn't seem anyway other out rather than letting healthy people generate heard immunity 

Not sure if demanding I pop in to share my wisdom is creepy or lovely, or a bit of both. 

Having had tickets for ER and given them up so I could make family Xmas with the hope of going to Pittodrie for Dundee instead I'm not very happy.

Also, having taken a few peeks at the roaring bin fire in here I decided I'd just not bother sharing. But thanks for letting me know that you care (more). 

smooches x