Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Omicron most likely came from an immuno-compromised patient in South Africa, likely an HIV infected person. The combination of the suppression of immunity and the virus mutates to give us omicron.
The covid 19 conspiracy that no-one even mentions now is the Alpha variant, called the Kent variant at the time, likely came into existence due to experimental treatments on a Covid patient in a UK hospital, specifically some types of blood treatment. I read a really good Twitter thread about it a while back, and it’s never mentioned. Surprising considering the Alpha variant killed tens of thousands of people a year ago. 
Has Detournment hacked your account ???

5 minutes ago, Lyle Lanley said:

So we can’t criticise Sturgeon now :lol: 

Protect the NHS that's been under the governing party's control since 2007, with the current FM actually being in charge of it for the first five years of SNP governance. 

It appears Lauren is a party lackie, so stepping back here and taking a proper look at why this might piss people off is strictly verboten. 

Ano once again, criticism of Sturgeon does not a Johnson fan make. He's an arsehole. 

Well done to all those who resigned from the SNP, I did so this summer.  
However, I suspect that they stopped caring about resignations a while ago.  Hubris has taken over completely.  Sneering condescension is generally the reaction from the, ever-dwindling, band of Sturgeon sycophants, who see it as their duty to defend her brand of woke authoritarianism, abysmal lack of achievement as FM and, nonexistent, attempts to secure independence.  
Meanwhile, the ones who are elected representatives see being part of the Westminster system, and Holyrood too, as a means to gain wealth and prestige, lending tenuous credibility to the very regime that the SNP, supposedly, existed to sever ties with.  

To those who say there is no pro-independence alternative, I'd say, help to create the new one.

Popped in to my local tonight for a quick one (Station Hotel). It was dead. Barmaid said her shifts have been cut to the quick, and it would be better all round for the pub if they just shut the whole lot down and brought furlough back.

What a sad state to be in 2 years and 3 vaccines in.

I do hope the virtue signallers of the thread explain to people like this barmaid how selfish they are being when they are worrying about their livelihoods.

46 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Screenshot_20211221-193900_Chrome.thumb.jpg.22235aa9d91fb8d4b54fb35b23248576.jpg

Nae need for a fuckin booster then boys! I'm already super immune.

Since we're 'following the science', I'm sure this will be taken into consideration and widely publicised.

38 minutes ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

Ok, just back from a family funeral, so didn't see the announcement or experience the "joys" of watching this thread develop since. 

If the rest of it are anything like the first few post-announcement pages, I'm reminded of three things. 

1) why many football fans are held in such utter contempt by wide sections of the population,

2) why, on public health matters, I'm glad that politicians seek guidance from folk like health professionals and not from what pass for sentient beings on a football forum and

3) why, when folk like us have health concerns, we go to doctors and don't instead phone Radio Scotland's Sportsound or Radio effin Clyde.

I'll leave you to have a good seethe and instead of witnessing any more stupidity in print I'll go and open the bottle of malt which was the last present I received from the dearly departed. 

Are we supposed to care or be impressed that some anonymous person died of natural causes, and you were at the funeral?

17 minutes ago, effeffsee_the2nd said:

How in fucks name did we end up relying on the Brexit gammons just to be allowed to enjoy thee most basic of enjoyments like going for a walk in a neighboring county and stop of for a bite to eat on the way hame? if it were up to those on the left, we'd have kept restrictions all summer and autumn and been back in full lockdown by now

the worlds gawn faackin mad innit 

That's because British liberals are almost exclusively middle-class and restrictions don't really affect them. There are no restrictions preventing you from having a wine, cheese and Harry Potter night with the girls as far as I know. 

Btw, liberals != "the left". The left has virtually no power anywhere in the UK right now.

1 minute ago, djchapsticks said:

Desperately wanting to avoid people losing jobs and returning to restrictions that for many, many people are destroying their mental health = entitlement.

Away and take a f**k to yourself you c**t.

Stick the p***k on ignore

34 minutes ago, effeffsee_the2nd said:

How in fucks name did we end up relying on the Brexit gammons just to be allowed to enjoy thee most basic of enjoyments like going for a walk in a neighboring county and stop of for a bite to eat on the way hame? if it were up to those on the left, we'd have kept restrictions all summer and autumn and been back in full lockdown by now

the worlds gawn faackin mad innit 

The Brexit gammons are gong to the pubs and restaurants. They are keeping these places running. The lefties are boycotting the bars.

It's really an empty gesture and doesn't mean anything in the long term but I joined the SNP in June 2017 when I genuinely thought that they were a force for good.I was optimistic and really believed in what they were aiming for but like so many other's now, I'm done. It's a piss take tbh and again, it's not gonna make one bit of difference but I can't morally give any money to a political party that are fucking over their country as much as the SNP are. I'll always support independence but not on their terms 

F0B672E9-9A44-4DE2-A7D7-215BB06078A8.jpeg

Edited by Bert Raccoon

28 minutes ago, Ayrshire Analytica said:

Well done to all those who resigned from the SNP, I did so this summer.  
However, I suspect that they stopped caring about resignations a while ago.  Hubris has taken over completely.  Sneering condescension is generally the reaction from the, ever-dwindling, band of Sturgeon sycophants, who see it as their duty to defend her brand of woke authoritarianism, abysmal lack of achievement as FM and, nonexistent, attempts to secure independence.  
Meanwhile, the ones who are elected representatives see being part of the Westminster system, and Holyrood too, as a means to gain wealth and prestige, lending tenuous credibility to the very regime that the SNP, supposedly, existed to sever ties with.  

To those who say there is no pro-independence alternative, I'd say, help to create the new one.

I could have written the exact same thing, well said sir!! 

8 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Desperately wanting to avoid people losing jobs and returning to restrictions that for many, many people are destroying their mental health = entitlement.

Away and take a f**k to yourself you c**t.

Mental Health is nothing but an overused buzzword and Tesco will always need shelf stackers