Coronavirus (COVID-19)

I see Swinney has been quoted as saying having football matches with fans at the weekend could’ve been a mistake. I mean, what new info from the last 24 hours tells you this? Are they going to share it? Also, if it was a bad idea then stop it, you are the government. Don’t allow it go ahead and then mump about your own bloody decision a day later.

2 minutes ago, Meldrew said:

no need, i'm well sorted for equipment.

Bullworker-X5-whole-body-trainer-_-03865

You’ll make no gains with that shit. You probably do curls in the squat rack, walk on the treadmill for half an hour and complain to the front desk when someone doing deadlifts makes a noise.

I see Swinney has been quoted as saying having football matches with fans at the weekend could’ve been a mistake. I mean, what new info from the last 24 hours tells you this? Are they going to share it? Also, if it was a bad idea then stop it, you are the government. Don’t allow it go ahead and then mump about your own bloody decision a day later.

Obviously it must be that massive spike in case numbers today. Yes, that’ll do.

a84cc58184f997d843994fecaa066776.jpg

12 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Pipe down you fucking loser. In fact, delete your account and f**k off to 606 and you and your fellow Barclays virgins can finger your arses and play with your 2 inch peckers about how good it is. 

Fucking c**t b*****d that you are. 

looking forward to the Amazon fixtures, glorious full stadia atmosphere looms.....

Channel 4 News now trying to shift the goalposts to 'eh, eh, you need to look at the weekly figures for cases'. So to be quite clear, the daily numbers are only useful when rising exponentially!!!111!!!!

Also claiming that positivity rise is caused by people deciding not to get tested (because they're well or have got a runny fucking nose). 

More self-serving lies because the shan models are useless. 

'We need to restrict social interaction to get ahead of this wave' - Baldy Speccy Tube.

Just a couple of specific interactions though, based on what a weirdo God-botherer and upper middle classes believe are important. Off you f**k. 

43 minutes ago, Todd_is_God said:

Like with vaccine passports, has BJ done NS like a kipper again?

Float the idea amongst the 4 nations, let her insatiable desire to get in first take over, guage the reaction, then come out nearer the time and say the data doesn't support it?

The data to show restrictions aren't needed has been there for a few days. She has only got herself to blame for being so gullible.

2 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

You’ll make no gains with that shit. You probably do curls in the squat rack, walk on the treadmill for half an hour and complain to the front desk when someone doing deadlifts makes a noise.

simmons.jpg&ehk=gpWiEWXzf88p2fBwiuLxTXU%

people only make a noise or drop weights to attract attention, {no longer anywhere near this, but i was once strong enough to pick up 240kgs, i never ever let it clatter onto the floor, that's what fannies do}

26 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:

Got a Moderna booster yesterday, arm is in agony and got a thunderb*****d of a headache, oddly enough have had to go for a slash 8 or 9 times since mid morning when usually it would only be a couple.

I got mine yesterday and no reaction at all 👍

He was a bumbling mess when I listened to it on the radio. Couldn’t even bring himself to admit that government had made a “mistake.” The whole conversation just reeked of “we are making this up as we go along.”