Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Got mines today and starting to regret it. 
Its a bit irrational, but its a sign of the effects that this shit is having. I got mine today and feel the same. I feel like iv been duped into putting sonething into my body I didnt need to. I cant really view it in terms other than that.

I like these horrible fuckers have got one over me.

4 minutes ago, Fraser Fyvie said:

Anyone going to get their "booster" after this is a cuck.

2 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

The replies to that Daily Record tweet are just a bunch of folk saying they're not getting it now.

Yeah I’m not bothering now either. Being under 30 and not an obese mess or with poor health conditions I’ll just take my chances with it and my 2 doses.

"We are in a stronger position than last year"

Aye, anyone with half a brain knows that Nicola. You and your fuckwit government don't appear to agree with your own words though if you're putting further restrictions on us you dickhead.

7 minutes ago, George Parr said:

Why? A person's sensible decision to vaccinate against an infectious disease is quite distinct from misguided government policy. 

Because this is the thread where saying ‘cuck’ unironically gets you greenies. Internet dots, as well as snotters and spittle. 

ETA - sorry Virginton, I forgot to include your teeth in ‘greenies’. A well deserved Helen for me there. 

Edited by carpetmonster