Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Just now, Lisa Cuddy said:

You really don’t see how you agreeing with him that women do this instead of something like “red, you do realise it’s 2021? Did you miss the whole #metoo thing? Maybe try not to sound like a predator, eh?” could be problematic?

You need to calm down.  Women do this.  At no point did I ever say it was acceptable from either sex.  I also never said his statement was OK.  I’ll ask you again.  Why are you having a go at me?

I’m a happily married man that could in no way be described as a predator 😂

2 hours ago, red23 said:

all work partys cancelled for me, which is a shame as there's a really hot girl i was wanting to try plough at the work xmas party who's been known to give up the goods after a few jars. 

red23 at the Christmas party

FlawlessOblongHermitcrab-size_restricted

1 minute ago, Left Back said:

You need to calm down.  Women do this.  At no point did I ever say it was acceptable from either sex.  I also never said his statement was OK.  I’ll ask you again.  Why are you having a go at me?

I’m a happily married man that could in no way be described as a predator 😂

I’m not having a go at you. I also never said you could be described as a predator. Read it again, doughnut. 

4 minutes ago, Lisa Cuddy said:

You really don’t see how you agreeing with him that women do this instead of something like “red, you do realise it’s 2021? Did you miss the whole #metoo thing? Maybe try not to sound like a predator, eh?” could be problematic?

can i ask, what has the date got to do with it ? Are you saying, 25 year old women today {just using that age as a reference} are different to 25 year old women in 2011 or 2001 ? because in both those time frames i've heard my female friends say such things as ''he's getting pumped''

Just now, Lisa Cuddy said:

I’m not having a go at you. I also never said you could be described as a predator. Read it again, doughnut. 

Jeezo.  You are thick aren’t you if you think you aren’t trying to have a go at me.

You can leave it there or continue to make an arse of yourself.  Your call.

2 minutes ago, Meldrew said:

can i ask, what has the date got to do with it ? Are you saying, 25 year old women today {just using that age as a reference} are different to 25 year old women in 2011 or 2001 ? because in both those time frames i've heard my female friends say such things as ''he's getting pumped''

Getting pumped? Ah! Them were the days!

An interesting insight into NS's judgement and decision making.

Not that she is alone in this, but listens only to the advice she wants to hear, clearly.

What makes this slightly worse is that this is not advice based on hypothetical models. NS clearly uses twitter regularly. She could easily have checked out Godley's content and avoided the whole debacle.

1 minute ago, Meldrew said:

Oh my god, this is like trying to teach Barrymore to swim 🤦🏼‍♀️

The date is relevant because we’re more than a year on from the #metoo movement and we’ve still got guys like Redflag there thinking it’s ok to comment on preying on drunk women.

Some guys on here have, rightly, pulled him up for sounding like a rapist. He defends this by saying “women talk like that as well” - not “some women” but “women”.

I stated that no, this isn’t a “woman” problem. I don’t do this. I know countless women that don’t do it. But some guys on here have heard it so I must be wrong. Reminder: he said “women”. Not “some women”.

You also don’t get to justify creepy behaviour by suggesting women are as bad. A creep is a creep. 

Some posters, like yourself, don’t seem to recognise the guy sounds like a predator and have decide to question me instead. f**k knows why, I’m just saying “woman here, I don’t do that!”. Why call out me? It’s one of the guys being the creep. Guys clearly aren’t listening to women when we say “we don’t like your creepy behaviour, please stop”. That’s why it doesn’t stop. That’s why women don’t feel safe. 

Please do better. Call out snide behaviour in your own camp and stop trying to turn the attention onto “women”. You are not helping. 

2 minutes ago, Todd_is_God said:

An interesting insight into NS's judgement and decision making.

Not that she is alone in this, but listens only to the advice she wants to hear, clearly.

What makes this slightly worse is that this is not advice based on hypothetical models. NS clearly uses twitter regularly. She could easily have checked out Godley's content and avoided the whole debacle.

Worried you read that and didn't pick up on that Godley mainly attracts a younger audience. Younger than your average care home resident but no one in their 20's find her funny.

Her core is exclusively 40/50 year olds.

10 minutes ago, Left Back said:

Jeezo.  You are thick aren’t you if you think you aren’t trying to have a go at me.

You can leave it there or continue to make an arse of yourself.  Your call.

Are you really pissy because I called you a doughnut? Bless 😂

1 minute ago, 101 said:

Worried you read that and didn't pick up on that Godley mainly attracts a younger audience. Younger than your average care home resident but no one in their 20's find her funny.

Her core is exclusively 40/50 year olds.

Very much our version of Mrs Brown’s Boys.