Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Just now, HeartsOfficialMoaner said:

If the ladies at your work try to get guys drunk so they can get a shag then that sounds a decent place to work.

Rape is rape ffs.

If youre pished it's unlikely you can give consent.

13 minutes ago, Todd_is_God said:

Clearly we have different ideas about what is ok behaviour and what is not.

It's absolutely fine to find a woman attractive and want to try and charm her.

However, that you are disappointed you won't have the opportunity to do so whilst she has a few drinks, whilst specifically referring to her reputation for casual sex after a few drinks, is where the ground changes from solid to thin ice.

Do better. If you like her, ask her out for coffee or something.

Then go to the pub happy hour?

4 minutes ago, Left Back said:

The point I made was I’ve heard women at work speak like that.  You seem to be claiming no women speak like that.

Just because you’re a woman and know a lot of women you can’t dismiss the claim that females talk about which blokes in the office they’d like to “pull” to put it politely.

As I stated I wouldn’t dismiss it because I’ve heard it with my own ears.

The issue here is a guy comes on this thread and makes a creepy remark about preying on a drunk girl at his work and when called on it and told to do better, he’s doubled down on it by suggesting women behave the same way. I’m sure *some* do. It is, by some distance, not all. You have put yourself on the same side as the guy being a creep. 

I’m not the only one calling out that behaviour. I am the only one you’ve chosen to pull up for it. 

1 minute ago, Lisa Cuddy said:

The issue here is a guy comes on this thread and makes a creepy remark about preying on a drunk girl at his work and when called on it and told to do better, he’s doubled down on it by suggesting women behave the same way. I’m sure *some* do. It is, by some distance, not all. You have put yourself on the same side as the guy being a creep. 

I’m not the only one calling out that behaviour. I am the only one you’ve chosen to pull up for it. 

Feel free to quote anywhere I’ve done this.  How is stating that some women act the same putting myself on the creepy side?  I haven’t defended/supported the behaviour of either sex.

The poster that started this made a valid point in the respect I replied to.  I stated my experiences relevant to that point.  I didn’t defend or support his original point.

14 minutes ago, HeartsOfficialMoaner said:

If the ladies at your work try to get guys drunk so they can get a shag then that sounds a decent place to work.

Met Mrs. B at a works night out.  I was plastered.  So bad I fell into Fingers piano bar with the wee step they have at the front door.  The owner said I  could stay but I was allowed no more ale.

She snuck me a pint but didn’t take advantage of me that night.

1 minute ago, red23 said:

My names red23..................You're probably wondering how I got into this situation…

I think it’s fairly clear how you got into this situation, to most people, to be honest. 

3 minutes ago, Rugster said:

I think it’s fairly clear how you got into this situation, to most people, to be honest. 

i was misinterpreted by woke c***s. In a way it's apt for the thread, if you want censorship and a world free of borderline jokes then we are getting it.

11 minutes ago, Left Back said:

Feel free to quote anywhere I’ve done this.  How is stating that some women act the same putting myself on the creepy side?  I haven’t defended/supported the behaviour of either sex.

The poster that started this made a valid point in the respect I replied to.  I stated my experiences relevant to that point.  I didn’t defend or support his original point.

You really don’t see how you agreeing with him that women do this instead of something like “red, you do realise it’s 2021? Did you miss the whole #metoo thing? Maybe try not to sound like a predator, eh?” could be problematic?

3 minutes ago, red23 said:

i was misinterpreted by woke c***s. In a way it's apt for the thread, if you want censorship and a world free of borderline jokes then we are getting it.

You weren’t misinterpreted by anyone. 

2 minutes ago, red23 said:

You said you were disappointed that you couldn’t wait until the girl in the office was drunk because you fancied shooting your shot and she puts out after a few drinks, then we’re called out for sounding like a rapist. And you think you’ve been misinterpreted..: how?