Coronavirus (COVID-19)

24 minutes ago, Left Back said:

Far be it from me to curtail your indignation but I’ve heard this type of talk from females I’ve worked with on many occasions

just because you might not say this doesn’t mean no female would.

Oh well if you’ve heard it before at your work, I must be the one that’s wrong about how women think. Of course. 

12 minutes ago, red23 said:

think you along with many others maybe missed my earlier post before insinuations/accusations of people forcing themselves on "vulnerable girls" were made?

The one where you said you were disappointed not to have the opportunity to plow a lassie who has a bit of a rep for putting out after a few drinks?

No, I saw it.

1 minute ago, Todd_is_God said:

The one where you said you were disappointed not to have the opportunity to plow a lassie who has a bit of a rep for putting out after a few drinks?

No, I saw it.

He wasn't going to get her drunk, he was just going to wait until she was.

That'd get you 2 years off your sentence.

4 minutes ago, Todd_is_God said:

No, I saw it.

That one yes, at what point in that post did i discuss vulnerable unwilling participants? Typical of people in this modern day taking something someone didn't say and twisting it in to something sinister. 

Just now, Left Back said:

I don’t think anyone claimed “all men” either.

No idea why you’re trying to have a go at me.

I wasn’t aware I was having a go. I do believe you said “women” before going on to describe a particular behaviour. I’m a woman, I don’t. I know and work with a great deal of women. They don’t either. That’s not having a go. That’s disputing a point you made. 

1 minute ago, Lisa Cuddy said:

I wasn’t aware I was having a go. I do believe you said “women” before going on to describe a particular behaviour. I’m a woman, I don’t. I know and work with a great deal of women. They don’t either. That’s not having a go. That’s disputing a point you made. 

There we have it, solid proof woman never ever speak about who they'd like to sleep with.

6 minutes ago, red23 said:

That one yes, at what point in that post did i discuss vulnerable unwilling participants? Typical of people in this modern day taking something someone didn't say and twisting it in to something sinister. 

Clearly we have different ideas about what is ok behaviour and what is not.

It's absolutely fine to find a woman attractive and want to try and charm her.

However, that you are disappointed you won't have the opportunity to do so whilst she has a few drinks, whilst specifically referring to her reputation for casual sex after a few drinks, is where the ground changes from solid to thin ice.

Do better. If you like her, ask her out for coffee or something.

Edited by Todd_is_God

1 minute ago, Todd_is_God said:

Clearly we have different ideas about what is ok behaviour and what is not.

It's absolutely fine to find a woman attractive and want to try and charm her.

However, that you are disappointed you won't have the opportunity to do so whilst she has a few drinks, whilst specifically referring to her reputation for casual sex after a few drinks, is where the ground changes from solid to thin ice.

This guy gets it. 

1 minute ago, Lisa Cuddy said:

The point I made was I’ve heard women at work speak like that.  You seem to be claiming no women speak like that.

Just because you’re a woman and know a lot of women you can’t dismiss the claim that females talk about which blokes in the office they’d like to “pull” to put it politely.

As I stated I wouldn’t dismiss it because I’ve heard it with my own ears.

6 minutes ago, Left Back said:

The point I made was I’ve heard women at work speak like that.  You seem to be claiming no women speak like that.

Just because you’re a woman and know a lot of women you can’t dismiss the claim that females talk about which blokes in the office they’d like to “pull” to put it politely.

As I stated I wouldn’t dismiss it because I’ve heard it with my own ears.

If the ladies at your work try to get guys drunk so they can get a shag then that sounds a decent place to work.