Coronavirus (COVID-19)

7 minutes ago, CheeseBurger said:

And as a business owner, your main concern is demanding proof of vaccination than it is your revenue? 

If you really are a business owner then you'll be familiar with the good old "turn a blind eye" technique. Which pretty much every profit driven business is doing. 

Fired onto my very short ignore list.  Life’s too short to be reading your pish.

Enjoy your night.

At this moment, on the main page of the BBC News website, there’s four different stories/articles about facemasks. I knew, the moment UK governments made them mandatory, that it would be just about all we ever fcuking heard about for a long, long time. These cnuts in Westminster and Holyrood will have us wearing them at our own funerals.

Edited by pozbaird

5 minutes ago, Dundee Hibernian said:

The Aberdeen match at Tannadice instigated a check of roughly a quarter of the circa 10000 crowd, and I spoke to a St Mirren fan who had to show one at Tynecastle on Saturday.

Only been asked once to show my passport and that was to get into a club. 

1 minute ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Only been asked once to show my passport and that was to get into a club. 

Been asked once. At Spurs new stadium for the NFL. The steward looked at whatever was on my phone screen for about a nanosecond before waving me through. I could have had a photo of Alan Stubbs on it and he wouldn’t have given a fcuk. Box ticked, he’d asked every twentieth person or whatever, to waft their phone at his fizzog. 

3 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Ayr vs Killie, 2x Scotland football games, 2x Scotland rugby games, whisky event and a gig.

England games require proof of vaccine or LFT, as do rugby games at Twickenham. Not sure about the English Championship but all EPL games require the same, and many clubs and gigs. No idea about sherry events.

55 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

England games require proof of vaccine or LFT, as do rugby games at Twickenham. Not sure about the English Championship but all EPL games require the same, and many clubs and gigs. No idea about sherry events.

You do understand this is not legally mandated in England?  Surely even you can understand the difference.

5 minutes ago, Left Back said:

You do understand this is not legally mandated in England?  Surely even you can understand the difference.

It doesn't make any difference to the non ideologically obsessed punter. 

5 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

It doesn't make any difference to the non ideologically obsessed punter. 

You really do drink the kool-aid.

Is there anything SG could do that you would criticise?  Anything at all?  I think they could kill your first born and you’d still kiss a picture of Sturgeon goodnight.

3 minutes ago, Left Back said:

You really do drink the kool-aid.

Is there anything SG could do that you would criticise?  Anything at all?  I think they could kill your first born and you’d still kiss a picture of Sturgeon goodnight.

Well, if you think it should be legal for private concerns to discriminate on the basis of medical history, rather than democratic governments acting on public health grounds, that's another issue. Happy to chat about that if you like. :)