Coronavirus (COVID-19)

You don't think the above is a conspiracy theory? Hospitals, job centres, public transport, shops?
Youl have to seek clarification from Detournement if he means those types of places. You have just gone for the extreme end of the scale there. My point was only really that (and its been said in various threads) Detournement says stuff and instantly gets dismissed as moon howling, and as far as the motives he suggests for some of this stuff, he may well be. But people on here dismissed a widening of the passport scope frequently.

We now have that spectre being touted, by advisors to a govt which contains ministers who previously said passports are discriminatory/morally problematic.

The reasons for this widening are not known to me, but I cant accept that lessening the covid case load is chief among them. Mostly because, they wont and everyone knows they wont.

4 hours ago, Thereisalight.. said:

I remember them saying things would get back to normal when 15 million had been vaccinated (elderly/vulnerable), then it was all adults, then all over 12's, now boosters. Seems a long time ago since we believed that statement 

One of things I've got my eye on is the serology report in the Covid reports. The most recent one said that natural immunity actually decreased in September across the population they studied relative to infection levels and they think that the vaccine reduces infection acquired immunity. 

It's possible that the vaccine might prevent us from ever reaching herd immunity. 

Edited by Detournement

18 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Yes but the point is that this wasn't their plan "all along".

@detournement and his fellow unhinged nutters believed it was based on nothing other than being unhinged.

Had each stage worked, that would have been an end to it.

Tony Blair explained everything that has happened in advance. Bill Gates was talking about vaccine passports in spring 2020. 

There are subjects where vital information is extremely difficult to find but this isn't one of them. It's all been done in the open using controlling behavioural psychology techniques. 

6 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

And there you have it, @Bairnardoand @Thereisalight..

We have population control, Tony Blair and Bill Gates being mentioned here.

If neither of you sees this an unhinged thinking then I suppose it's a free world.

I'm just surprised we haven't seen mention of 5G, untested vaccines and the forthcoming new world order.

I think I was pretty clear in saying that I was talking about the derision levelled at anyone saying the passport scheme would be expanded. 

6 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

And there you have it, @Bairnardoand @Thereisalight..

We have population control, Tony Blair and Bill Gates being mentioned here.

If neither of you sees this an unhinged thinking then I suppose it's a free world.

I'm just surprised we haven't seen mention of 5G, untested vaccines and the forthcoming new world order.

Cummings told the select committe Gates was very involved in creating Covid policy. It's not a conspiracy theory. Blair has a role liasing between the UK government and the WEF, Stakeholder Capitalism isn't a conspiracy theory it's being openly implemented. The Nudge Unit isn't a conspiracy theory either.

All of that is undeniable. The fact that you won't face up to it is why you have been continually wrong about passports etc.

Tony Blair explained everything that has happened in advance. Bill Gates was talking about vaccine passports in spring 2020. 
There are subjects where vital information is extremely difficult to find but this isn't one of them. It's all been done in the open using controlling behavioural psychology techniques. 

967d2c9c436100aa03f15feca13b3f72.jpg

1 hour ago, Detournement said:

One of things I've got my eye on is the serology report in the Covid reports. The most recent one said that natural immunity actually decreased in September across the population they studied relative to infection levels and they think that the vaccine reduces infection acquired immunity. 

It's possible that the vaccine might prevent us from ever reaching herd immunity. 

takes-glasses-off-deal-with-it.gif

4 hours ago, Thereisalight.. said:

I remember them saying things would get back to normal when 15 million had been vaccinated (elderly/vulnerable), then it was all adults, then all over 12's, now boosters. Seems a long time ago since we believed that statement 

compulsory Pfizer subscription wi a jab every 6 months or youre banned from society

loads of people will still applaud this shite. "its your choice lol"

14 minutes ago, The Master said:

I said “again”. 

There was a point earlier this year where the emphasis shifted to hospitalisations and deaths. 

The much promised "difficult winter" has, so far anyway, not materialised in the hospitalisations and deaths figures.

Can't allow the suggestion they were talking pish to gain a foothold so cases suddenly became the focus again as they were going up.

Sadly for them they are also on the way down again.

23 minutes ago, Keith Starmzy said:

I'm so frustrated with everything Covid related. I just wish people would care more and then we could get through this whole ordeal...

I've been sneering at people without masks and I've been passively aggressively agitating when I see them brazenly shop for goods whilst maskless. I've even went to the effort of treble masking when venturing into the wild west that is Tesco but unfortunately I seem to be one of the few people that have empathy for the human race. 

20210526_165835.jpg

20 minutes ago, Keith Starmzy said:

I think at this crucial period of time where we just really don't know what's going on it's probably safer and more morally acceptable to use memes and humorous posts that use images of masked individuals to promote the basic human decency that we should truly and honestly all have already rather than using obvious covid denier type of imagery. Please try and do better. 

skysports-jose-mourinho-tottenham_4979935.jpg

^^^^

Jason Leitch