Coronavirus (COVID-19)

1 minute ago, welshbairn said:

What part of my post do you think is mistaken? It would be great if you could narrow it down or be specific rather than just saying all of it.

Are you not in Portugal right now? Take a fucking break and enjoy yourself, for fucks sake man. 

Just now, oaksoft said:

At no point did I say ALL scientists.

I said our top scientists.

Just thought I'd clear away that particular straw man of yours.

Of course we can't have had decades of experience of mask efficacy against covid. That was the point was trying to make. YOU brought up the decades of research not me.

I don't understand what you are talking about in your last two paragraphs. I made no such comments. I am a former scientist so I do have enough background to work things out for myself. Just because you can't and have to rely on the word of others (no shame in that), don't be so arrogant in assuming the rest of us are equally ignorant.

Then you should know better and fall into the same category as the mad bishops and agitators who demanded that we must have Christmas last year, shortly before another 70k deaths. A real abuse of apparent authority which places you beneath the contempt I hold the 5g antivaxxers in as at least they have the excuse of being fucking idiots. 

5 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

I have already explained. You are engaging in obfuscation, supposition and justification.

You know exactly what you are doing.

Naughty Welshy.

ETA. Is that correct? Are you seriously in Portugal right now? And posting on here????? 🤣

Miracle of the internet. And not being fluent in Portuguese or young and healthy enough to chase mulheres, I have some spare time for fact checking. So again, what part of my post do you think was mistaken?

1 minute ago, oaksoft said:

You are in absolutely zero position to judge my scientific abilities. 🤣

I'm not even going to comment on your 5G and Christmas shite

Away and gie us peace FFS.

Unassailable, non-contestable supremely arrogant assumed authority. And you were accusing others of acting like a religion, just moments ago too. 

45 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

That was when the entire planet was trying to buy up the PPE stock, and people in the front line in care homes and hospitals couldn't get any. The advice changed as soon as supply picked up. A white lie if you will.

Imagine being such a fucking cuck you just accept governments lie to you and it’s all cool.

Can we please bear in mind that 'lockdown' was never even heard of in 'public health' or pandemic mitigation prior to authoritarian China exporting it to the world in January 2020. That would be good.

16 minutes ago, Abdul_Latif said:

Imagine being such a fucking cuck you just accept governments lie to you and it’s all cool.

Cuck, simp, Lovejoy, bedwetter. Going to have to get an 4chan glossary going here. Rino will probably be next. If you don't think Governments lie to us all the time you're a moron, it's just refreshing when it's for a good reason once in a while. The WHO were the big players in this btw, not just Nicola.

Edited by welshbairn

From the BBC story earlier about facemasks being made mandatory in Westminster (not for MPs though)…

Dr David Nabarro, the WHO's special envoy for Covid-19, told Sky News that "everybody" should be wearing masks in close confinement with other people, "including our leaders".

"This virus, it is absolutely unstoppable, it gets everywhere, and so we have to do everything we possibly can to stop it.”

…If it’s absolutely unstoppable, we better slap on a polyester leopardskin printed facemask fae’ the wee man selling mobile phone covers in the local shopping centre to try and stop this absolutely unstoppable thing in its tracks…. You daft cnut.

From another BBC story about Cop26…

Nicola Sturgeon says everyone attending the COP26 climate change summit in Glasgow will be expected to follow the same rules as the general public.

Ms Sturgeon tells MSPs it is "it is inevitably the case" that such a large-scale event "poses a risk of increased Covid transmission" but mitigation measures are in place.

The first minister says delegates will be expected to wear face masks in enclosed public spaces and on public transport. 

Everyone arriving in Glasgow from outside the Common Travel Area will also need to show a negative test result before they arrive in the UK.

It’s all about facemasks. Well I never. The only fcuking thing that matters any more.

3 hours ago, welshbairn said:

That was when the entire planet was trying to buy up the PPE stock, and people in the front line in care homes and hospitals couldn't get any. The advice changed as soon as supply picked up. A white lie if you will.

Was the global demand on football tickets the reason why 'the guys' behind 'the advice' said an Old Firm match should go ahead the weekend before lockdown as well?

Sadly there is no vaccine yet known for your case of terminal gormlessness. 

10 hours ago, pozbaird said:

From the BBC story earlier about facemasks being made mandatory in Westminster (not for MPs though)…

Dr David Nabarro, the WHO's special envoy for Covid-19, told Sky News that "everybody" should be wearing masks in close confinement with other people, "including our leaders".

"This virus, it is absolutely unstoppable, it gets everywhere, and so we have to do everything we possibly can to stop it.”

…If it’s absolutely unstoppable, we better slap on a polyester leopardskin printed facemask fae’ the wee man selling mobile phone covers in the local shopping centre to try and stop this absolutely unstoppable thing in its tracks…. You daft cnut.

Nabarro is right up there in the psycho stakes, and yet he is on record praising Sweden's response several times. A very confused and not normal individual.