Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Just now, welshbairn said:

I can only assume they want biometric scanning to make it 100% secure unless an unvaccinated fraudster is willing to rip your eye out to get into the dancing. 

Certainly looking for a level of control that doesn’t exist in many other parts of life.

Could it be ideological?

36 minutes ago, GiGi said:

Be a shame if covid was to do the rounds through some of ruddy-faced, obese boomers on those benches but at least they've got their conviviality and a free bar.

Agree and it's a shame that they don't show the same fraternal spirit with those in danger on the sea escaping all kinds of horror as they sit back and seem to enjoy watching them drown.

Tories man.

32 minutes ago, Wee Bully said:

This just rips my knitting. 

It’s like me saying that I've just got a new car. What’s to stop my pal, who isn’t insured, from driving it?  The answer is “nothing”, unless he gets caught. Oh yes, and my duty to society not to be a dick and let him drive it in the first place. 

You dived in headfirst, just assumed the worst motives in an innocuous question, which also resulted in the point in his post sailing over your head.

Thought your post went really well apart from all that though.

6 hours ago, welshbairn said:

England's case rates are rising whereas ours are at worse staying steady if not falling. I'd hope the SG use measures appropriate to our data and not theirs.

image.thumb.png.a9a52781434d6a22fdb7974255618dde.png

What's probably more likely to happen is the SG will fanny about for about three weeks and not make a decision, which will be just enough time for the UK wide cases to start falling. And with that, the talk of more restrictions on either side of the border will vanish into thin air. 

51 minutes ago, 101 said:

So pleased to hear that Convivial fraternal spirit can stop Covid.

As I said earlier, masks are for plebs.

Hence Javid's nonsense about wearing one when you're with people you don't normally mix with, which is basically their get out here when challenged on why other people should wear them but they don't have to. Ah, but MPs are always with each other, you see! Now shut up and put your mask on in the shop or we'll mandate them and also vaccine passports. 

Guest Bob Mahelp
1 hour ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

The more I read comments by folk who seem to believe that Covid is just something they can ignore, and that sensible measures to try to reduce it are somehow nothing to do with them, the more I understand why football supporters are generally held in such utter contempt. 

What a bunch of "I'm alright Jack" wastes of skin. 

Have you been reading this thread ? Welcome to the world of moonhowling fuckwits.

Very few of them ever go to football games I suspect. They're people who join a football forum to post all day like batshit mental zealots. 

It's going to be hilarious watching their heads explode when the populist right wing government in Westminster that they so love, have to double back (again) and introduce the same limited form of restrictions that we have in Scotland. 

1 hour ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

The more I read comments by folk who seem to believe that Covid is just something they can ignore, and that sensible measures to try to reduce it are somehow nothing to do with them, the more I understand why football supporters are generally held in such utter contempt. 

What a bunch of "I'm alright Jack" wastes of skin. 

Society has taken measures for 18 fucking months and trashed its economy for an entire generation because of this virus. Which, as some of the figures shared on here yesterday confirm, had a fatality rate of, err, 0.2% among 30-40 year olds to begin with (including all clinical vulnerabilities) and 0.0% after double vaccination.

So take your booster jag if offered and wear your psycho FFP mask if you want*. Otherwise, go f**k yourself. 

4B61F62E-7626-4D2E-BE62-3A31CBEC845E.jpeg.fd790b659afe480e96a340c33160a944.jpeg

* Though don't forget your safety goggles as well! 

Guest Bob Mahelp
8 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

This is like taking lectures on bigotry from an Ugly Sister fan tbh.

Another day, another cranial detachment from auld Bob.

That all you got bub ? Your tedious wee 5 year old insults ? 

Keep it up, who knows, you might even get to a fitba game one day if you can stay away from this thread. 

Guest Bob Mahelp
7 minutes ago, virginton said:

Society has taken measures for 18 fucking months and trashed its economy for an entire generation because of this virus. Which, as some of the figures shared on here yesterday confirm, had a fatality rate of, err, 0.2% among 30-40 year olds to begin with (including all clinical vulnerabilities) and 0.0% after double vaccination.

So take your booster jag if offered and wear your psycho FFP mask if you want*. Otherwise, go f**k yourself. 

4B61F62E-7626-4D2E-BE62-3A31CBEC845E.jpeg.fd790b659afe480e96a340c33160a944.jpeg

* Though don't forget your safety goggles as well! 

Hahahahaha. 

Another moonhowling fuckwit crawls out from under his rock. 

Loving it. 

4 minutes ago, williemillersmoustache said:

This thread man 🤦‍♂️

10ksup.jpg

Not sure your point here.

It’s absolutely fine to legitimately criticise politicians, even those whose party you support.

You don’t have to protect them at all costs and get pissy when others call them out.

Have you been reading this thread ? Welcome to the world of moonhowling fuckwits.
Very few of them ever go to football games I suspect. They're people who join a football forum to post all day like batshit mental zealots. 
It's going to be hilarious watching their heads explode when the populist right wing government in Westminster that they so love, have to double back (again) and introduce the same limited form of restrictions that we have in Scotland. 

It's been said plenty of times on here but it can't be said enough - hoping for restrictions so that you can laugh at some randoms on a football forum is weirdo behaviour of the highest order.