Coronavirus (COVID-19)

7 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Cmon its absolutely one for the watching type behaviour, there is a difference between cctv footage held for prevention and detection of crime and some creepy throbber taking pictures of someone hes not even sitting beside. Taking pictures to humiliate someone or shame them in public in an app thats used by billions of people is pure shite behaviour and can lead to people being harmed both mentally and in some cases physically as a result of one of these social media posts. 
He took that pic thinking everyone would congratulate him on being a wonderful person and the reality is it was Lovejoyary of the highest order. The rest of his twitter timeline gives a decent insight into just how much of a wrong yin he is. If he really wanted some kind of action over her not wearing a mask (and hey she may very well have been exempt or eating something) then he could have asked, or you know what sent the picture to BTP instead of shaming someone publicly on social media for a very minor faux pas. Did he think wee Ryan from the Scot Rail social media team would assemble the super best friends team and have this person assassinated or something? Just what outcome did he expect from that tweet? 

Maybe. As I said, I've not got Twitter, nor any interest in scanning some random's account to see if he does this lots. Pretty reasonable to presume she's not exempt since she's actually wearing one under her chin pointlessly in the photo. And she's not (obviously) eating.  My issue was never about the morals of it but about Oaksoft going off on one as if it taking a legal photo of an adult in public was tantamount to waving his penis in her face. Which he's still doing...........

4 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

If you can't get your thick head around the reason why him taking sneaky photos of people in public (particularly lone women) without their knowledge or consent and using it to shame them on Twitter is a problem, then there's no helping you.

Good luck to you or anyone else trying it with me or my family if I catch you.

1 hour ago, Skyline Drifter said:

I couldn't care less to be honest. Have we really reached a place where people are effectively claiming image rights over photos of themselves in public? If you don't want to accept the possibility of your image being taken, don't leave your house. There's CCTV on every street corner, security cameras on houses, every man, woman and child over 10 has a smart phone with instant camera.

We're not talking about exploitation, or indecency here. It's a fully dressed adult in a public place for goodness sake. Some truly ridiculous "won't somebody think of the children" like stuff being peddled here.

I'm absolutely sure he hasn't. It seems the P&B public have decided it's a hanging offence though. 🙄

I'm getting the word......

ByJXcsPCMAAR3_u.jpg

7 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Someone has reported to him to his employers at the RAF and others are talking about meeting up with him and physically removing his laptop/phone if they meet him on the train. Another bloke sat right behind him, tweeted his own mask-free photo and tweeted that he should turn around in his seat.

Citizens justice being meted out.

Even someone as stupid as this Gordon bloke must be regretting posting those tweets now.

Surely?

They will all be deluded roasters that will do f**k all as well.

1 hour ago, Skyline Drifter said:

He doesn't need her consent though and she can't prevent him taking it. You have no right to privacy in a public place. This is complete fallacy.

Plastering a stranger's image over social media in an attempt to shame them sounds like harassment to me. I note in his other exposes it's always young women, not burly men.

I think England will introduce vaccine passports. Utterly stupid considering it's clear being double/triple vaccinated does not make you immune to having it, but I digress. They'll probably offer proof of negative test, seeing as Scotland is the only country in Europe who doesnt accept this as means of entry (iirc)

Edited by Thereisalight..

10 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

I think England will introduce vaccine passports. Utterly stupid considering it's clear being double/triple vaccinated does not make you immune to having it, but I digress. They'll probably offer proof of negative test, seeing as Scotland is the only country in Europe who doesnt accept this as means of entry (iirc)

It will be funny as f**k if they announce it today.

Monday - WEF Oligarchs turn up to put the screws on Boris. 

Tuesday - Corona Virus emergency powers act extended without a vote. 

Wednesday - Passport announced. 

Here comes Javid's conference. 

Prediction: mutterings about booster vaccinations, additional measures not ruled out, but none will apply at the moment. Anger from the usual suspects that restrictions aren't announced and Robert Peston will embarrass himself. Ministers will repeatedly deny measures are forthcoming over the next few days, including the Sunday politics programmes. 

Next week: masks brought back and vaccine passports implemented after the 20th denial from some idiot like Jenrick. 

1 hour ago, TheScarf said:

I’m getting the train to Kirkcaldy on Saturday. Shall maybe send him a pic of me and my mates drinking on the train without a face mask in sight.

I think he'll be in his wee Tory bolthole in the east neuk, moaning to his stepford wife about Sturgeon, Scotrail, Marcus Rashford and no indyref two, before nipping off down his shed to furiously knock one off to another one of his "grey area" surreptitious snaps- with big tits.

1 minute ago, Billy Jean King said:

Ffs "The vaccines lead is narrowing in the race between the jabs and the virus". Clear tick tock stuff here.

That's not quite the vibe i'm getting.

More a "Gonnae get vaccinated" message.

8 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:

Wow, a quarter of all cases stem from weekly home asymptomatic LFT testing. I honestly thought that would not be a thing in England.

ETA probably school kids ?

https://coronavirus.data.gov.uk/details/testing

Must be just shy of 800k tests a day being made in England. England reports LFTs (assuming that people bother their arse recording them, I didn't on the two occasions I had to take one). 

At any rate, just under 1.5% of the population being tested every day. Nuts.

Must be just shy of 800k tests a day being made in England. England reports LFTs (assuming that people bother their arse recording them, I didn't on the two occasions I had to take one). 
The thing is the public are doing it voluntarily.

8 minutes ago, Michael W said:

I don't understand this, do people report negative LFTs? The positivity stats must be way off if that's what they're going on.

Edited by welshbairn