Coronavirus (COVID-19)

24 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

You need to make a SAR request which the surgery have up to a month to comply with. This sort of timescale may not be ideal for people in this situation tbh.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

That would be an interesting approach to get the information though.  The surgery would be fined for not complying with a SAR within the legal timeframe.

Goes without saying that anyone that tried this is an absolute c**t.

32 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Our surgery receptionist is pretty friendly and helpful, I really don't think it would be a major problem to get the date of one of my jags, or probably the CHI but I've loads of letters with it on so it's not a problem.

I don’t mean to come across as a p***k (pah!!) but your GP experience seems a perfect anomaly of how you found it (and tbf how it should be) and a million miles away from how 99% of us will find the same experience. 

I’d suggest keep schtum and enjoy your public services as they should be delivered before all us weegies decide we’re fed up with the provision across the Central Belt and end up escaping to teuchterville to ruin it for you all. 

The campervans you’ve been seeing this summer were just the advance scoping scouts. You have been warned!  

Edited by alta-pete

That would be an interesting approach to get the information though.  The surgery would be fined for not complying with a SAR within the legal timeframe.
Goes without saying that anyone that tried this is an absolute c**t.
To use it to obtain a vaccination date would be sledgehammer to crack a nut material, however I think I posted it in response to Welshy's suggestion re the right to see your medical records. It's something I do a fair bit in my line of work on behalf of folk appealing benefit decisions. Most surgeries are pretty efficient and email it to us in a matter of days.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Cheers lads. I'd highly doubt she'll remember any of those dates as it was months ago. Awk well she'll have to do without her shit dance shows for a good few months. The pity 

Its likely you might have text someone maybe about your mums vaccine? Family member or your mum herself saying she’d be jagged? Go into your text messages and if its an iphone or google you should be able to type ‘vaccine’ or whatever term you’d use ‘jagged’ etc and maybe it’ll help you recover a text to work out the date, I had to do that for my old man and it worked. 

1 hour ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Its likely you might have text someone maybe about your mums vaccine? Family member or your mum herself saying she’d be jagged? Go into your text messages and if its an iphone or google you should be able to type ‘vaccine’ or whatever term you’d use ‘jagged’ etc and maybe it’ll help you recover a text to work out the date, I had to do that for my old man and it worked. 

That would be a good idea if she wasnt stuck in the last century and had a mobile phone 😂. All I remember is both her dates were a Saturday but I've trawled back and looked at the calendar and its not ringing any bells. Her GP receptionists arent the most helpful at the best of times so I doubt theyd enamored in dealing with a situation like this. Just hope the vaccine passport will be binned soon so she can get out and about and back to her shows 

1 hour ago, Thereisalight.. said:

That would be a good idea if she wasnt stuck in the last century and had a mobile phone 😂. All I remember is both her dates were a Saturday but I've trawled back and looked at the calendar and its not ringing any bells. Her GP receptionists arent the most helpful at the best of times so I doubt theyd enamored in dealing with a situation like this. Just hope the vaccine passport will be binned soon so she can get out and about and back to her shows 

So go on the link I gave you and try out a few Saturday dates. Won't take you long to get lucky for one of them. You asked about this a fortnight ago, the answer's still the same.

https://vacs.nhs.scot/csp?id=recover_username

• certification provides a targeted and proportionate means to reduce risk while maximising our ability to keep open certain premises and events where transmission is a higher risk
  • the need to be vaccinated is also expected to encourage the remaining sections of the eligible population to be vaccinated

So going by that quote from the SG website if we don’t have vaccine passports. Certain events/premises would be closed. 

https://www.gov.scot/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-vaccine-certification-scheme-information-for-customers/pages/overview/

Edited by Lyle Lanley

4 hours ago, Lyle Lanley said:

So going by that quote from the SG website if we don’t have vaccine passports. Certain events/premises would be closed. 

https://www.gov.scot/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-vaccine-certification-scheme-information-for-customers/pages/overview/

It's just such an odd stance that it is actually unbelieveable that not a single MSP or journalist has asked NS why certain things would have to be closed again despite being open for 2 months already, and cases, hospitalisations and deaths are falling.

17 minutes ago, Todd_is_God said:

It's just such an odd stance that it is actually unbelieveable that not a single MSP or journalist has asked NS why certain things would have to be closed again despite being open for 2 months already, and cases, hospitalisations and deaths are falling.

I think NS announced vaccine passports on the day cases started to fall. I don't think I read anyone question her about this.

Would your NHS dentist have your CHI number?
Haha .....what's a dentist. Our GPs been great, face to face bar about 3 months last Spring. Dentist a totally different story, still emergency services only no routine check ups still and the surgery still like Fort Knox with a locked front door entry system and no waiting.

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

Musson is a fud, but this just highlights yet again the hilarious incompetence of this tinpot diddy administration.

And as usual throughout this whole shit show Musson is talking utter shite !
https://www.nhsggc.org.uk/your-health/health-issues/covid-19-coronavirus/for-patients-the-public/covid-vaccinations/drop-in-vaccinations/#

Probably best you do a quick 10 second Google fact check before you put your name to anything he publishes. Your opening sentence however is spot on.

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

When I opened the APP for the 19th time this morning it had actually gone back to a sensible point.

It reacted differently while going through the validation.

It moved between the pages better.

Good God what do you know I only had to press that final green button once and it responded.

I am now recognised and in business..