Coronavirus (COVID-19)

21 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

I got past it, it populated all my correct information, then I got an error saying there was no match for me found. Email it is.

This happened to me too. If you close the app, reopen it and log in it will have your details and lets you log in.

Neither of my vaccinations showing as yet but says it will take up to an hour.

It's an absolute shocker of an app in terms of user friendliness and I think I'm OK with tech compared to a lot of the population.

Edited by Marshmallo

1 minute ago, Marshmallo said:

This happened to me too. If you close the app, reopen it and log in it will have your details and lets you log in.

It's an absolute shocker of an app in terms of user friendliness and I think I'm OK with tech compared to a lot of the population.

I’m decent with tech and it’s a fucking shambles of an app. I’ve deleted it.

Think it’s a bit odd that people will happily give out their passport/driving license number to the likes of bookies or stocks and shares companies but are not happy handing it out for this. I don’t think it’s a big deal.
This is a false comparison really since you choose to gamble online and have to complete the security measures that go with moving money about online. You can easily place a bet in a shop by simply handing over a note.

This is being demanded as a public safety measure for a lot of people to continue doing things that they may have been doing all their lives with no requirement for photo id.

Sent from my SM-G780G using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Problems with a technological platform that's released with lots of people trying to access it right away is largely to be expected.

Releasing such a platform 12 hours before it's legally required to do things probably wasn't a very good idea. 

Agreed, and releasing it while they're still trying to divide the app for domestic needs and international travel, which have different requirements apparently, was daft. On the other hand people who need proof can just download the pdf until it gets sorted. 

5 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Agreed, and releasing it while they're still trying to divide the app for domestic needs and international travel, which have different requirements apparently, was daft. On the other hand people who need proof can just download the pdf until it gets sorted. 

Wow. You nearly managed a critical post of the Sco Gov without a caveat. Nearly. 

2 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Wow. You nearly managed a critical post of the Sco Gov without a caveat. Nearly. 

I did mention previously that the firm doing the app were complaining they hadn't been told by NHS Scotland what was required only 3 weeks ago.

17 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

Got the same message about couldn’t find me.  Restarted the app and it said wrong password.  Reset password and I’m then back at the beginning.  Immediately after taking the driving license photo (twice because it said first time you’re taking a photo of a photocopy, please use the original) it bombs out saying can’t recognise your face.  You’d have to be Bruce Lee to move your phone fast enough from taking the license photo to point it at your face.

It’s a fucking shambles of an app that’s nowhere near ready but has been thrown out there to say its available.

Got the same message about couldn’t find me.  Restarted the app and it said wrong password.  Reset password and I’m then back at the beginning.  Immediately after taking the driving license photo (twice because it said first time you’re taking a photo of a photocopy, please use the original) it bombs out saying can’t recognise your face.  You’d have to be Bruce Lee to move your phone fast enough from taking the license photo to point it at your face.
It’s a fucking shambles of an app that’s nowhere near ready but has been thrown out there to say its available.
Yeah thats what it was doing with me. No oppurtunity to take photo of fizzer, straight to cant recognise then bombed out to the start again.

f**k off Nicola.

Sent from my SM-G780G using Tapatalk