Coronavirus (COVID-19)

26 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

That’ll be it. Scotland was Europe’s Covid capital because its citizens weren’t following the facemask mandate.

That’s me ‘telt.

Less people wearing masks in Scotland. Factored in with a higher % of people who rely on public transport. And generally other social factors that would have meant masks would have been effective if people bothered to use them.

2 hours ago, scottsdad said:

Oh for f**k's sake. Give it a rest, man.

This last tweet basically states that 21% of ALL Covid cases will result in damage to at least one vital organ. 

It is estimated that 7.7 million people in the UK have had Covid. By this chump's maths we should have over 1.6 million people in the UK suffering form organ damage. Yet no whiff of this sudden mass of organ damage in the news or the literature...

He is a parody figure.

2 hours ago, scottsdad said:

It is 1. The mask mandate is only there for political reasons - its effect on actual public health is minimal (as shown by our recent wave). 

Correct. Generally in places with less political polarisation, binning masks is an easy, adult decision. In one/two party states, it's just another source of division. See pro and anti Brexit sentiment, etc.

It's almost like what the 'public health' legends were telling us in March 2020 and for decades before, i.e. that masks are fucking useless, was right after all!

19 minutes ago, doulikefish said:

Took me about a minute to sort it out flight to Norway on Monday 

Are you looking forward to not having to wear a manky bit cloth over your gob, have to 'sign in' anywhere, or show your health status if you fancy a wee rave?

5 minutes ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

Less people wearing masks in Scotland. Factored in with a higher % of people who rely on public transport. And generally other social factors that would have meant masks would have been effective if people bothered to use them.

Please just stop.

1 minute ago, Elixir said:

He is a parody figure.

Correct. Generally in places with less political polarisation, binning masks is an easy, adult decision. In one/two party states, it's just another source of division. See pro and anti Brexit sentiment, etc.

It's almost like what the 'public health' legends were telling us in March 2020 and for decades before, i.e. that masks are fucking useless, was right after all!

Are you looking forward to not having to wear a manky bit cloth over your gob, have to 'sign in' anywhere, or show your health status if you fancy a wee rave?

Please just stop.

I will never stop.

The mask mandate is a good thing even if a lot of folk aren't bothered with it.  Because a decent percentage will follow the rules and give the population as a whole more protection.

How well have you been following the mask mandate? Personally I haven't been great at it.

2 hours ago, pozbaird said:

With Scotland recently being Europe’s Covid capital, despite having mandatory facemasks while our nearest and dearest neighbours to the South don’t, what’s the verdict?

1. Mandatory facemasks are a fcuking waste of time and Sturgeon knows it but cannot let them go.

2. Just think how fcuking bad it would have been if we hadn’t kept mandatory facemasks.

It has to be one of them. My money is on ‘1’.

f**k knows, can someone explain to me.. if it is near universaly accepted that non FFP3 masks will not stop the wearer from inhaling   airborne virus particles then how in fucks name are they going to stop the wearer from exhaling virus particles which has a bit more umph behind it than just sucking it out of the atmosphere ?  maybe if your actually coughing up flem but not microscopic droplets

In all seriousness I tried with passport a number of times and it failed. Used driving licence and it worked but only after fannying about with upper and lower case letters in my middle name. More convoluted than it needs to be. 

2 minutes ago, Blootoon87 said:

No match found for me on the app. Great.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Just got that too. I’ll just use the email I have with my vaccine info.

In all seriousness I tried with passport a number of times and it failed. Used driving licence and it worked but only after fannying about with upper and lower case letters in my middle name. More convoluted than it needs to be. 
Got my dob out by 20 years and 2 days too, before it shat itself completely

Sent from my SM-G780G using Tapatalk

What’s all this about passport numbers or driving license numbers?  Do you not just provide your logon details to NHS inform or whatever it’s called?
No it wants photo id then matched to your face via your phone camera

Sent from my SM-G780G using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, NorthernLights said:

Got the exact same message here.

I got past it, it populated all my correct information, then I got an error saying there was no match for me found. Email it is.