Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Guest Bob Mahelp

Lol.

Like I give a shit. I'm off to bed now, so you and Elixir can come crawling back out of the woodwork to post whatever you want. 

DeArY mE. What a pair of cowards. 

season 8 GIF

19 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

But given that you post with aBsOLuTe CerTaINtY most of the time, I'm sure I'm not the only one wondering what your professional and medical qualifications are. 

Wondering if Todd or Elixer have medical qualifications?  Yes.  It is only you.  It's a daft thread on a football message board - not The Lancet.

Some people get long term health problems following a virus. If millions of people are infected by a novel virus in a short space of time then some of them will have longer term problems.

The issue with Long Covid is that it’s become a bogeyman when the definitions used are very wide ranging. Symptoms lasting a month can be called long Covid. I am pretty healthy but I’ve had illnesses that impacted me for years afterwards.

It’s obviously something to investigate and provide care for people who experience longer term health problems post Covid but ‘Long Covid’ seems to be being used as a justification for NPIs and restrictions.

That's Thailand up to 20% double dunted.  We are jagging about 450,000 on their 2nd jags per day at the moment.

PM said we are going to open up on 1st Oct to tourists and he is keeping with it his pledge.  He said before we had to be at 70% double dosed, which would be on 1st Oct, just out by 50%.

Remember everyone, before you book.

• test on arrival, test on day 4, test on day 10 test before return flight
  • If you test positive at anytime, game over....hand over all your credit cards and cash.
  • wear those masks 24 hrs per day
  • night curfew starts at 9pm until 5am
  • you can only stay in government approved hotels
  • you can't go anywhere during the day, unless it's one of the government 'routes'
  • no alcohol is served. At bars or restaurants. 
  • please don't get murdered or raped, it's not good for our business.

See you soon.