Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Guest Bob Mahelp
1 hour ago, Elixir said:

What a load of fucking fantasy shite LoNg CoViD is. iZT8ghc.png

Mind folk claiming 'wIdEsPrEaD oRgAn DaMaGe' early on in the pandemic just for mild cases as well? iZT8ghc.png

Do you actually think that posting confirmation bias shite gives you some kind of moral superiority ?

Are you medically qualified, personally, to say with 100% certainty that long Covid does not exist ?

Are you a medical professional, or just a deluded, frantic, mental professional dickhead ?

Guest Bob Mahelp
35 minutes ago, Todd_is_God said:

Going to be some laugh looking back at the long term cost and damage associated with taking action to prevent something that doesn't actually exist.

Do you actually think that posting confirmation bias shite gives you some kind of moral superiority ?

Are you medically qualified, personally, to say with 100% certainty that long Covid does not exist ?

Are you a medical professional, or just a deluded, frantic, mental professional dickhead ?

2 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

image.png.571710b6f3601e66c6f5b9180690c0d5.png

Guest Bob Mahelp

I'm getting red dotted by the usual dickheads.

What I want to know is, are the two posters....Todd and Elixir.....who post on his thread with a religious, extremist fanaticism, qualified as medical professionals to say that long covid does not exist ?

Well, are you ? Yes or no ?

Guest Bob Mahelp
Just now, Todd_is_God said:

image.png.571710b6f3601e66c6f5b9180690c0d5.png

Good answer, you raving arse. 

Are you medically qualified ? We know that you're a raging fantasist, but are any of your opinons based on your own medical and professional experience ? 

Or are you just a raging internet hadman, who thinks he knows something but knows f**k all ?

5 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

I'm getting red dotted by the usual dickheads.

What I want to know is, are the two posters....Todd and Elixir.....who post on his thread with a religious, extremist fanaticism, qualified as medical professionals to say that long covid does not exist ?

Well, are you ? Yes or no ?

3 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

Good answer, you raving arse. 

Are you medically qualified ? We know that you're a raging fantasist, but are any of your opinons based on your own medical and professional experience ? 

Or are you just a raging internet hadman, who thinks he knows something but knows f**k all ?

Spoiler

KindlyMeaslyAcornweevil-size_restricted.

Guest Bob Mahelp

Wow.

Aside from red dotters, it's suddenly went very quiet. 

I know that Todd and Elixir live on this thread. What I want to know is, are either of you professionally or medically qualified to guarantee with 100% certainty that long covid does not exist ?

Yes or no ?

Edited by Bob Mahelp

Guest Bob Mahelp
3 minutes ago, Todd_is_God said:

Reveal hidden contents

KindlyMeaslyAcornweevil-size_restricted.

So you're just proving that you're a fucking child with a big mouth. 

Are you medically qualified, or not ?

Answer the question, big man. 

11 hours ago, Suspect Device said:

Has anybody else tried to use your QR reader app on your phone to read the vaccine certificate QR code?

It doesn't work.

Also noticed that the vaccine certificate has an expiry date which is when you downloaded it,

image.png.6b9873dd02804a455956fd76ea1ead4a.png

You need to have an app with the right decryption tools for the QR code.

If the information was stored inside the code in plain text it would be piss easy to make fake codes.

To see what info is being shared you can download the French verify app and scan your own code.

Long Covid exists in as much syndromes exist in which an extremely physically stressful incident can result in someone's brain and immune system getting confused and organs feeding back false signals of ill health which result in fatigue, pain and nausea.

It's like a panic attack but panic attacks usually have an external trigger whereas Long Covid, ME, Fibromyalgia or CFS are basically triggered by believing you have them. So people are genuinely debilitated by it despite having no ailment/illness. The way to get over it is regaining confidence and retraining your brain to work properly by proving you can live a normal life one step at a time.

Unfortunately there are communities of people who suffer from ME, Fibromyalgia and CFS who believe that there is an undiscovered physiological cause in the way that diabetes or anemia have physiological explanations and therefore treatments. These communities believe that gradually returning to normal living while undergoing cognitive behavioural therapy is dangerous and encourage other sufferers not to do it. Those communities have embraced Long Covid and have been greatly helped by the media in spreading the idea to lots of people that if you feel helpless and ill now it will be that way for a long time.

Edited by Detournement

9 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

Wow.

Aside from red dotters, it's suddenly went very quiet. 

I know that Todd and Elixir live on this thread. What I want to know is, are either of you professionally or medically qualified to guarantee with 100% certainty that long covid does not exist ?

Yes or no ?

The ONS findings are definitely a strong argument for what has been long suspected that Long Covid,  whilst it might well be something that exists in minute numbers, is being absolutely swamped and wildly overreported in prevalence by the 'ah've goat that as well!' brigade.

I mean, I don't get why it had to be designated as it's own thing at all in the first place, it follows all the hallmarks of being Post Viral Fatigue. Why not just call it that? 

Guest Bob Mahelp

OK, let me help you out here because the silence is deafening and I can feel the cringe from here. 

Neither you or Elixir are in the slightest way professionaly or medically qualified to comment with any certainty on long covid, or covid-19, or the effects of covid, or restrictions, or actually anything that you actually do comment on.

What you are, are (probably) 20 or 30 year old office workers with absolutely no knowledge at all, in the slightest, of the medical implications of the disease. 

What you do have though, is a laptop, and plenty of gifs, images and tweets to affirm confirmation bias of something that has become a burning issue in your head. Luckily for you P&B gives you a medium for your fanaticism to spill out. 

Most of the stuff you post is laughably light.....the work of internet fantasists with too much time. 

But given that you post with aBsOLuTe CerTaINtY most of the time, I'm sure I'm not the only one wondering what your professional and medical qualifications are. 

Guest Bob Mahelp
Just now, Todd_is_God said:

On the General Nonsense forum of a football message board you probably are...

Do you have any professional or medical qualifications ?

This is a relatively simple question to answer, even for an internet fantasist. 

Yes or no ?

Guest Bob Mahelp

Wow, Todd....with no sense of self-awareness....heads to the 'heads gone' thread rather than answer here. 

Smacks of cowardice and needing affirmation from his followers. 

Listen son, you've put yourself in this position. Are you medically qualified to state with absolute certainty that long covid does not exist.

Yes or no ?