Coronavirus (COVID-19)

1 hour ago, Lyle Lanley said:

What if I've been jabbed in England, Wales or Northern Ireland?

Currently people vaccinated outside Scotland won't qualify for entry to nightclubs or other venues.

The Scottish Government says it's working with England, Wales and Northern Ireland to work out a solution - as well as considering how to deal with overseas visitors.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/explainers-55718553

So anyone who wants to visit Easter Road or Ibrox from England won't be allowed in for a short period it seems. 

Looks like they will be showing there  covid passports aswell 

20210914_180054.jpg

32 minutes ago, Meldrew said:

i'm in no way surprised you have chipped in and replied, as you're who i had in mind when i typed the word arsehole.

and for the record, i've never voted for the Nats in my life

I'll take that as a badge of honour, coming from the blowhard gurning about 'the Weegies' in the context of a global pandemic. 

1 minute ago, TheBruce said:

Bad attempt at deflection. With the number and frequency of your posts, looks like you haven't left the house for a year! Them pesky facts again. Always check for evidence.

😂

^^^Posts from a PC with dial up Internet that came from a free AOL cd type post.

Bad attempt at deflection. With the number and frequency of your posts, looks like you haven't left the house for a year! Them pesky facts again. Always check for evidence.
[emoji23]

If you look at the average number of posts per month, you actually post more than me you thick old tit.

11 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

My mum heard that from 30th Sept you'll not be able to get a paper copy of your vaccine staus. Shes now having kittens as she doenst have a mobile phone. Anyone got a link so I can try and get one posted out to her?

https://vacs.nhs.scot/csp?id=csm_login

13 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

My mum heard that from 30th Sept you'll not be able to get a paper copy of your vaccine staus. Shes now having kittens as she doenst have a mobile phone. Anyone got a link so I can try and get one posted out to her?

You're on the internet, and your Mum heard wrong.

Oh very well. https://www.nhsinform.scot/covid19status

Edited by welshbairn

There aren't any plans to discontinue paper copies.

"From Friday 3 September, people will be able to download a PDF copy of their vaccination certificate, with a personalised QR code, to print off instantly or store on their mobile phone for use domestically or internationally. This is in addition to the existing paper letters that can be requested from NHS Inform and the Covid Vaccine Status helpline."

NHS Inform - https://www.nhsinform.scot/covid-19-vaccine/after-your-vaccine/get-a-record-of-your-coronavirus-covid-19-vaccination-status

24 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Is she going clubbing ?

Just now, oaksoft said:

Gave up trying to gain access to that site. Life's too short and I suspect that they'll be ditched before they even get going.

Thankfully I won't need the passport anyway right now as I'm not planning to go to any nightclubs or large football grounds but honestly, it's err is to be human but to seriously f**k up something utterly simple like a vaccine passport website which won't allow you access and to provide a helpine for that website which tells you to use the website, requires a government to get involved. 🤣

Click the bit that says register, you will need your letter you received for your vaccine appointment as that has your username on it.

14 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Poor Deepti Gurdasani seems to be on the verge of a complete breakdown over all of this.

She's now comparing the covid situation to Black Lives Matter.

Then she goes into a rant about other scientists "misrepresenting" science after 18 months of her doing the same.

Great to see her shitting on The Guardian in there; Maybe they'll stop publishing her now. 

I can't find the "2-3x January" tweet, but this will do- https://www.channel4.com/news/covid-hospitalisations-could-exceed-january-without-action-says-epidemiologist

27 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Thankfully I won't need the passport anyway

You've got some very weird hobbies. Anyway, got my fancy new QR codes downloaded in under 10 seconds which I'll be sharing with my Portuguese brothers next month!