Coronavirus (COVID-19)

1 hour ago, TheBruce said:

Was at the Riverside Museum Glasgow on Sunday. The Stewards made you scan the QR code or write down your contact details. Everyone wore masks as challenged at the entrance. Place was pretty rammed and the usual brats running wild.

Later parked the car at St Georges cross and took the Mrs and the youngest on the Subway as they never had been on it before to go to Buchanan Street. What a mistake. No one enforcing mask wearing and was fucking rammed mainly with student types. The super spreading selfish c***s of the species not wearing masks. Shops pretty busy and most now wearing masks. It shows that when compelled to, the vast majority will wear masks.

Overall it's noticeably an age divide in mask wearing as you say. However come winter flu season, f**k sitting on public transport with all those younger selfish c***s coughing and spluttering as it will be rife among them. No doubt A&E will be full of them wanting their mammy in their staunchness! Whilst those really needing care will die in the wait because of those c***s.

Anyone having Gammon for lunch?

43 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

This guy again...

That guy thinks you can get covid merely by walking past someone. He's a total fraud. 

I mean, look at this shit:

"Popped up despite Delta." and yet, next to f**k all cases of it. File in the bin along with Dr Ding's medical licence, if indeed he has one. 

Edited by Michael W

22 minutes ago, Michael W said:

That guy thinks you can get covid merely by walking past someone. He's a total fraud. 

"Popped up despite Delta." and yet, next to f**k all cases of it. File in the bin along with Dr Ding's medical licence, if indeed he has one. 

London shown as a dark red hot spot after 23 cases 🙄

Strange that AZ has suddenly been shelved. I wonder what the real reason behind this decision is ????
Also interesting that many leading scientists believe this booster jag to be pretty pointless / unproven benefits, yet we're intent on proceeding anyway.
All very strange, especially when you factor in the cost of Pfizer against AZ.
Someone must be doing VERY well out of this deal.....
It's been suggested AZ never applied to be licensed as a booster "half" dose.

25 minutes ago, Michael W said:

Delta Domination sounds like a 90's arcade game.

8 hours ago, WeAreElgin said:
14 hours ago, TheBruce said:
Can't believe in the middle of a global pandemic when most of the world hasn't been vaxxed, with all the risks, variants, restrictions and varying standards of control and red tape, that so many are so desperate to go to some shite hole in the sun, put at least their kids at further risk, then moan about the possibility getting stuck there if positive, coz it must be ok to come back positive why don't you and infect most probably other family members and work colleagues and unsuspecting members of the public.
I defo missed the me me me class.

I've been counting down the days until I can go to some "shite hole in the sun", only 21 to go! Can't wait.

I am starting to get quite intrigued as to where these "shite holes in the sun" are and what the applied assessment criteria is.....

2 hours ago, TheBruce said:

Emm, pray tell the caution daftie. I did go on the rammed Subway daftie and you don't get higher risk than that daftie. I wore a msk, wowwwww!

My life hasn't changed any during Covid, except when shops were closed and haven't got back to our second home abroad.

Second home is a tent in the garden imo.

19 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:
2 hours ago, WATTOO said:
Strange that AZ has suddenly been shelved. I wonder what the real reason behind this decision is ????
Also interesting that many leading scientists believe this booster jag to be pretty pointless / unproven benefits, yet we're intent on proceeding anyway.
All very strange, especially when you factor in the cost of Pfizer against AZ.
Someone must be doing VERY well out of this deal.....

It's been suggested AZ never applied to be licensed as a booster "half" dose.

Blair has always said MRNA jags are preferable so it was inevitable. 

17 minutes ago, KingRocketman II said:

I am starting to get quite intrigued as to where these "shite holes in the sun" are and what the applied assessment criteria is.....

Yes hardly a reasoned argument. Probably not even got a passport.  Imagine thinking the 5 star AIs I frequent in Lara Beach are shite holes.  The bogs there are probably 10 times more luxurious than his penthouse locked down bedroom.

3 hours ago, TheBruce said:

Was at the Riverside Museum Glasgow on Sunday. The Stewards made you scan the QR code or write down your contact details. Everyone wore masks as challenged at the entrance. Place was pretty rammed and the usual brats running wild.

Later parked the car at St Georges cross and took the Mrs and the youngest on the Subway as they never had been on it before to go to Buchanan Street. What a mistake. No one enforcing mask wearing and was fucking rammed mainly with student types. The super spreading selfish c***s of the species not wearing masks. Shops pretty busy and most now wearing masks. It shows that when compelled to, the vast majority will wear masks.

Overall it's noticeably an age divide in mask wearing as you say. However come winter flu season, f**k sitting on public transport with all those younger selfish c***s coughing and spluttering as it will be rife among them. No doubt A&E will be full of them wanting their mammy in their staunchness! Whilst those really needing care will die in the wait because of those c***s.

get fucked pal