Coronavirus (COVID-19)

The current death/hospitalization numbers aren't great, but given nearly everyone who dies is 45+ and they all have had loads of opportunities to get vaxed(even with people being unable to get vaxed if they got the virus etc, nearly everyone in their mid 20's will have been done) and that the vast majority who are hospitalized are those who aren't vaxed Are we reaching a point where we accept that those that die are not important to national strategy? 

I know its quite brave for a politician to say so,  but is it getting to a point where they should be saying we've protected you as much as we can, if you want to be a fuckwit and get ill or are incredibly unlucky there's nothing we can do?

Saw the Anti-vaxxers were going nuts on Twitter. Turns out this was the cause: 

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2021/sep/09/morrisons-profit-drops-as-firm-warns-over-supply-chain-crisis

I can't imagine Morrisons will be the last to do this whilst the pandemic is ongoing. And when the option of vaccination is there, I can imagine companies are very quickly going to get fed up with isolating workers, especially after the second or third time. 

2 hours ago, UsedToGoToCentralPark said:

Let's say you've been double vacced in Poland and over on holiday, student, moved here, etc, will you be able to go to a pub, football match?

Has this been considered?

They're supposed be integrating the EU and UK vaccine certification apps.

Guest Bob Mahelp
1 hour ago, parsforlife said:

The current death/hospitalization numbers aren't great, but given nearly everyone who dies is 45+ and they all have had loads of opportunities to get vaxed(even with people being unable to get vaxed if they got the virus etc, nearly everyone in their mid 20's will have been done) and that the vast majority who are hospitalized are those who aren't vaxed Are we reaching a point where we accept that those that die are not important to national strategy? 

I know its quite brave for a politician to say so,  but is it getting to a point where they should be saying we've protected you as much as we can, if you want to be a fuckwit and get ill or are incredibly unlucky there's nothing we can do?

The issue with covid infections is the strain that serious cases put on the NHS. 

If you stop treating serious covid cases, where do you draw the line ? Let's stop treating fat khunts, or people with cancer or lung disease because they drink or smoke ? 

Just now, stuart87 said:

Hopefully someone can tell me I’m wrong but I just get the feeling this could be the “new normal”. Testing, self isolating, wearing masks, vaccine passports, hardly anyone going abroad.

You’re wrong.

28 minutes ago, stuart87 said:

Hopefully someone can tell me I’m wrong but I just get the feeling this could be the “new normal”. Testing, self isolating, wearing masks, vaccine passports, hardly anyone going abroad.

Only for the dirty unvaccinated.

The green and amber list is already talking about being removed for those with the sweet nectar.

4 hours ago, parsforlife said:

This point was reached some time ago. Problem is, politicians have spent much of the time since vulnerable people were vaccinated insisting that we still have a massive problem. So now it's more difficult to deprogram the population. 

11 hours ago, parsforlife said:

Vaccinated people are still dying of Covid. 

Edited by Detournement

15 hours ago, Gaz said:

Ha of course test result is what I meant.

I was rough earlier in the week when I thought it was a bad cold and yesterday when I got my cough but ironically I'm now feeling not too bad and just resigned to being bored as f**k over the next ten days.

That's good

Will the media blackout of vaccine adverse events continue if healthy children become seriously ill? That no one has asked how any politician pushing for this to quantify how many deaths of children they are willing to accept is a big sign that we don't have a functioning press anymore. 

Screenshot_2021-09-11-07-40-41-219_com.android.chrome.jpg

Edited by Detournement

8 minutes ago, Detournement said:

Will the media blackout of vaccine adverse events continue if healthy children become seriously ill? That no one has asked how any politician pushing for this to quantify how many deaths of children they are willing to accept is a big sign that we don't have a functioning press anymore. 

Screenshot_2021-09-11-07-40-41-219_com.android.chrome.jpg

A media blackout of non-peer reviewed research you say? This story is also literally appearing in a newspaper. Some blackout. 

iT's a cOnSpIrAcY 😂

24 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

A media blackout of non-peer reviewed research you say? This story is also literally appearing in a newspaper. Some blackout. 

iT's a cOnSpIrAcY 😂

There was a media blackout of adverse reactions until too many people realised it was strange that adverse reactions were happening in Europe but not here. The media then reported that there had been 30 odd deaths within 7 days of the vaccine due to adverse reactions.

The total is now over 1500 deaths due to adverse reactions within 7 days. No official total death figure exists because people such as the BBC producer who died after 7 days of injection aren't included in any stats despite the coroner finding that an adverse reaction to the vaccine killed her. 

If any other product in the UK had killed 1500 people this year there would be a lot more media coverage and debate.

Edited by Detournement

There was a media blackout of adverse reactions until too many people realised it was strange that adverse reactions were happening in Europe but not here. The media then reported that there had been 30 odd deaths within 7 days of the vaccine due to adverse reactions.
The total is now over 1500 deaths due to adverse reactions within 7 days. No official total death figure exists because people such as the BBC producer who died after 7 days of injection aren't included in any stats despite the coroner finding that an adverse reaction to the vaccine killed her. 
If any other product in the UK had killed 1500 people this year there would be a lot more media coverage and debate.
What other product with a known potential for adverse side effects have upwards of 60 million people taken in a short period of time?