Coronavirus (COVID-19)

8 hours ago, invergowrie arab said:

I don't really care but it's a massive ballache given we were told no social distancing and we risk assessed and did capacities for 7 learning centres on that basis and then management changed goalposts to move us in line with schools. So now we had to the repeat exercise for 1m knowing full well we will be doing it again in a few weeks back to 0.

I know there's a requirement for mask wearing to continue in secondary schools, but I thought Social Distancing within them was a thing of the past.

Have I got that wrong?

20 minutes ago, ford prefect said:

No it's the 18th September in Glasgow. 7,500 marchers iirc. So look for the rise at the start of October!

i was meaning Ulster, did they get allowed to march in july ? i would've thought so, hence the huge spike in numbers, so yeah i agree, October spike looms, and for the first time in the whole sorry story of Covid 19, when i hear '''Wee X is bad wae the covid''  i wouldn't reply, ''oh that's a shame, hope he gets back on his feet soon''

10 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

I know there's a requirement for mask wearing to continue in secondary schools, but I thought Social Distancing within them was a thing of the past.

Have I got that wrong?

I think they said the first 6 weeks schools will operate under the same restrictions as before.

Thereafter it's just improved ventilation monitored by CO2 levels.

There is zero justification for the ongoing demonisation, and underlying racism and xenophobia, aimed at the global south under the guise of 'public health'. The Scottish Government is complicit, as are many so-called progressive 'experts'. Shameful.

On 15/08/2021 at 13:05, Todd_is_God said:

Proper Heineken (i.e. the stuff brewed in Amsterdam) is a tremendous beer.

The stuff brewed here under licence isn't even close.

Amsterdam's not that far away, surely?

The next thing that needs binned off asap is the absurdity of 'contact tracing' an endemic respiratory infection. I'd have thought the 'iSAGE' poster child would have a revolutionary 'tEsT, tTaCe, IsOlAtE system up to speed!!111' to be able to handle a single case. Just another in a long line of nonsense, real-world detachments put out by the 'public health' losers these past 18 months.

Back in the day… She had no idea why she did a little dance. Could it be because you were being a smug Kiwi arse who couldn’t resist celebrating your ‘zero tolerance’ policy reaching zero? Any thoughts, while dancing around your room, about what happens come the day your country needs to open up again? Trade, flights in and out of New Zealand, shipping, business travel, tourism? You are nowhere near that happening, yet look at you over one case. You actually have to stop and say that to yourself over and over again to let it sink in. One person. For actual fcuk sake. 

D8EE9AF6-ACB9-418A-BA07-9333E45F8DC0.jpeg

Edited by pozbaird