Coronavirus (COVID-19)

3 minutes ago, Abdul_Latif said:

Not the first time he’s done this, though cynically I think he’s being put out to test the water so the FM doesn’t look even more incompetent.

if his update is negatively received she denies it was ever the planned course of action.

Glorious Leader must be protected at all costs.

2 minutes ago, Elixir said:

It was always going to happen as well. Even that chinless c**t Mark Drakeford hasn't fucked this up.

Scotland is being humiliated by these clowns.

Chince McMahon.

14 minutes ago, Abdul_Latif said:

Not the first time he’s done this, though cynically I think he’s being put out to test the water so the FM doesn’t look even more incompetent.

if his update is negatively received she denies it was ever the planned course of action.

If you need to test the waters for a reaction to the sentence "no vertical drinking permitted" then you've simply not read the words aloud.

It's complete nonsense and though Swinney might be daft enough for that I'm sure Sturgeon isn't. 

12 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

How the actual f**k is Swinney the deputy leader of anything. He is up there with the UK’s most incompetent politicians. 

Usually when government are up against I think to myself "aye, I really couldn't be bothered being involved in politics, look at the shite you need to deal with" then every now and then an absolute wage thief like Swinney comes along and I think I could run the fucking country. Staggering how out of his depth he has been for his entire career, two votes of no confidence in the last year alone. 

16 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

How the actual f**k is Swinney the deputy leader of anything. He is up there with the UK’s most incompetent politicians. 

He's boring, specky and catastrophically bald, which makes him the perfect candidate to wheel out in front of the press to take the heat for government fluff.

17 minutes ago, Abdul_Latif said:

That's what the UK Gov have been doing for the past two years.

Stories being leaked to the times, telegraph, mail and express to "test the water" with junior ministers being thrown to the lions throughout.

Seems to be the current favoured tool of the populist Governments that we're all stuck with.....

At this rate we must be getting a Friday update on all of this to clarify.
With changes coming on Monday and no one with a fucking clue how it’s going to work, surely she has to face the music / press and provide answers and justification for final decisions.
Anything less and she may just have dug her own political grave IMO.
Oh and btw - exam results due next week… This could be spectacular if it’s anything like last year. 
Exam results will not have the tears and snotters of last year - the pupils already know their estimates.

29 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

How do you drink horizontally?

I'm more interested in the "vertical dancing" bit tbh.

53 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

ONS says 93% of UK adults now have Covid antibodies, ether from vaccination, previous infection or both. 

If this is at all true and the SNP are aware of it, it makes this weeks absolute PR disaster all the more baffling. Just open the fucking gates and let folk keep themselves safe.