Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Just now, GNU_Linux said:

The only positive I can take from that is the acknowledgement vaccine passports have various problematic aspects to it.

I didn't vote SNP on either constituency or list in May & I won't whenever the next council elections are. Fwiw my reason's aren't strictly covid related.

Voting by Holyrood party policies in Council elections is daft anyway.

7 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

I was meaning essential services like public transport, not pubs and clubs.

If it's "no bother" to wear one on a train then surely it's no bother to wear one in a pub on your way to the toilet, or are you now seeing that having things for the sake of it isn't actually a good idea?

The football crowds is all I cared about and I am fucking raging councils have to approve anything over 5,000
I won’t be voting SNP for the foreseeable 

Totally agree, this is a fucking joke. That and the masks. I don’t really mind wearing them most of the time but there’s obviously no point in doing so anymore - just get them in the bin and be done with it.

2 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

I'll be voting Greens from now on.  I still want Scotland to be independent, but the SNP are Nanny State turbo.  f**k them.

Absolutely. If no green candidate on the main vote? Cock and balls will be drawn. Then green on the list as per last time.

2 minutes ago, Abdul_Latif said:

So the strippers are open?

They can take their knickers off, but not a mask?! Actual fucking nonsense.

^^^ Never been to a Fife strip club imo

1 minute ago, The Moonster said:

If it's "no bother" to wear one on a train then surely it's no bother to wear one in a pub on your way to the toilet, or are you now seeing that having things for the sake of it isn't actually a good idea?

I can see the point in a packed bus, but not anymore in pubs and it's just bizarre to expect people to wear them in clubs.

1 minute ago, TheScarf said:

I'll be voting Greens from now on.  I still want Scotland to be independent, but the SNP are Nanny State turbo.  f**k them.

Dont think theyre much better mate. Need a proper non diddy pro indy party. 
The snp have made an arse of this all over the place since the start from care homes, not providing support to key workers then the complete plunging into uber lovejoy status.
I will always support self determination for Scotland but never those fucking charlatans.

4 minutes ago, PedroMoutinho said:

The greens wanted a zero covid approach so are hardly much better on nanny statism

1 minute ago, Honest Saints Fan said:

Pat Harvie would have more restrictions if he was in charge.

1 minute ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Dont think theyre much better mate. Need a proper non diddy pro indy party. 
The snp have made an arse of this all over the place since the start from care homes, not providing support to key workers then the complete plunging into uber lovejoy status.
I will always support self determination for Scotland but never those fucking charlatans.

I guess I wont be voting for anyone then.

13 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

Pretty sure you don't have to. Certainly not for 10 days.

Dearie me.

You’re happy ACC getting the nod on anything over 5,000 then?

I’m pro-Indy and I always thought it would take a lot for me to vote anyone but SNP but I’m not blindly supporting bollocks like this