Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Guest Bob Mahelp
6 minutes ago, Elixir said:

Oh the humanity!

Is it not the case that it;'s still the law in Scotland that facemasks should be worn on public transport ? 

I don't necessarily agree with it, but I'm not going to ridicule people who feel that the law should be adhered to. 

1 minute ago, oaksoft said:

Nope.

Fining them for REQUIRING customers to wear masks.

You don't do that sort of thing in a free country without expecting a bit of push back.

This thread really is beyond parody now.

35 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

Is it not the case that it;'s still the law in Scotland that facemasks should be worn on public transport ? 

I don't necessarily agree with it, but I'm not going to ridicule people who feel that the law should be adhered to. 

It's more the laughable, sensationalist reporting.

The media really are a complete and utter disgrace no matter what way you cut it:

6 hours ago, WhiteRoseKillie said:

Three quarters of an hour for this "snappy" comeback.
I suppose that's what happens when you're in a battle of wits with an unarmed man.

Using how long it takes someone to respond to your posts as some indication of how long they had to think of a riposte is the thought process of a moron.  

8 hours ago, WhiteRoseKillie said:

Three quarters of an hour for this "snappy" comeback.
I suppose that's what happens when you're in a battle of wits with an unarmed man.

More than one person texted me saying they were in tears of laughter at my post.

It's more the laughable, sensationalist reporting.
The media really are a complete and utter disgrace no matter what way you cut it:

I don't disagree.

It's no surprise that some people are feart given the amount of crap that's been broadcast or written as news.

Investigative journalism in this country is a dying art - good journalists would be scrutinising governments properly - unfortunately there are too few that do.

It seems that most are either client journalists publishing whatever nonsense their political sources feed them, or are just looking for the cheap negative clickbait headline.