Coronavirus (COVID-19)

6 minutes ago, Michael W said:

Didn't take the leader of the opposition long to make a complete c**t of it. 

Not only vaccine passports, but testing as well. Jesus wept. 

If it was vaccine or neg test, in the short term, I would be fairly content but not for fucking outdoor events.

Short term being until March 2022 at the latest on the understanding that it meant all other restrictions were away.

10 minutes ago, Michael W said:

If you're testing everyone to get into an event what is then the point of having a passport showing your vaccination status?

11 minutes ago, Left Back said:

If you're testing everyone to get into an event what is then the point of having a passport showing your vaccination status?

Quite. 

This is an unforgiveable shambles from Starmer and the sort of thing that will never see us get back to normal if this is the sort of crap that's demanded. 

I'm very pro-vaccine and indeed am now double jabbed, but these sort of statements just make me feel like I've been conned. 

Starmer appealing to the authoritarian boomers and their representatives on here. Of course he supports it for football matches and nightclubs because the vast majority of petty booj entitled p***ks he’s catering towards regard both as uncouth activities for the working class and the young that they despise.

I would much prefer that our leaders (or indeed supposed leaders in waiting) took a consistent position and stopped spraffing contradictory shite at every turn. 

We now have Labour opposing vaccine passports, but seemingly only because they don't think they are enough and testing is needed too. Overlooking the fact that passports are irrelevant if everyone is tested, how do they vote on them in Parliament? 

Do they vote against them as they aren't enough and therefore end up with nothing in place? Contradictory to their aims. 

Do they vote for them and then immediately complain that the government isn't doing enough? Makes you look pretty weak but also opportunist. 

An entirely avoidable shambles,which will be thrown right back in Starmer's face when he complains the government messaging is incoherent. 

Edited by Michael W

19 minutes ago, Michael W said:

I would much prefer that our leaders (or indeed supposed leaders in waiting) took a consistent position and stopped spraffing contradictory shite at every turn. 

We now have Labour opposing vaccine passports, but seemingly only because they don't think they are enough and testing is needed too. Overlooking the fact that passports are irrelevant if everyone is tested, how do they vote on them in Parliament? 

Do they vote against them as they aren't enough and therefore end up with nothing in place? Contradictory to their aims. 

Do they vote for them and then immediately complain that the government isn't doing enough? Makes you look pretty weak but also opportunist. 

An entirely avoidable shambles,which will be thrown right back in Starmer's face when he complains the government messaging is incoherent. 

The tory party right now are essentially celtic under ronny delia, absolutely horseshite but with no credible opposition none of their calamities make any difference to them

Labour are so unbelievable weak they couldn't buy support

2 minutes ago, Pie Of The Month said:

Is it possible to get my vaccinations removed after watching this?

Leaving aside the obvious omission of the endangered straight white male species I think the "shot" patter is the worst part of it all. 

3 minutes ago, SANTAN said:

Leaving aside the obvious omission of the endangered straight white male species I think the "shot" patter is the worst part of it all. 

Out of interest, how can you tell the sexualities of anyone in this video?

6 minutes ago, 101 said:

Out of interest, how can you tell the sexualities of anyone in this video?

I've been reliably informed by the well researched and independently verified comment section. 

3 minutes ago, SANTAN said:

I've been reliably informed by the well researched and independently verified comment section. 

Sound. Now considering young people of ethnic minorities are among the least likely to get the vaccine and more likely to get serious disease as a result of getting ill, it would seem a a waste of public money to show white men getting the vaccine. Unless you want to pish money up the wall?

5 minutes ago, 101 said:

Sound. Now considering young people of ethnic minorities are among the least likely to get the vaccine and more likely to get serious disease as a result of getting ill, it would seem a a waste of public money to show white men getting the vaccine. Unless you want to pish money up the wall?

What I honestly think is that we should immediately divert all spending on a campaign to target old boomer types that struggle to understand satirical posts on message boards. I don't care who plays what role in the adverts for this campaign, well actually Henry Cavill should play me if possible. 

Edited by SANTAN

4 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Sir yes sir.

I think Bruce (and others) should perhaps learn that suppressing all seasonal respiratory viruses to the point where population immunity is much lower really isn't as good a thing as it seems...

1 hour ago, Michael W said:

So fully vaccinated people could test positive with absolutely nothing wrong with them, yet still be excluded from society. Fantastic stuff from Sir Human Rights Lawyer.

The mass testing of highly vaccinated populations needs fucked off as soon as possible. There are already far too many Government mate companies profiteering out of it. Covid testing needs scaled back to that of other respiratory viruses pre-pandemic. Starmer's weakling shadow health secretary was even suggesting rolling out mass population level testing for influenza and RSV etc in future. 🤦🏻‍♂️

11 minutes ago, Lyle Lanley said:

I suspect the 9th will happen with the proviso that testing is mandatory for things like nightclubs 

15 minutes ago, Elixir said:

I think Bruce (and others) should perhaps learn that suppressing all seasonal respiratory viruses to the point where population immunity is much lower really isn't as good a thing as it seems...

Makes it easier to bomb folk if they’re in their hoose though.