Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Home Nations Daily update  :  UK Average 472.3 to 488.0 up 3.32%, England 510.9 to 529.1 up 3.56%, Wales  210.9 to 210.6 up 0.05%, Northern Ireland  337.7 to 374.6 up 10.93%

39,906 cases & 84 deaths.

Looks to be peaking in England & Wales.  Just out of control the now in Northern Ireland which has virtually doubled in last 5 days.

Midlothian number 1 in Scotland is number 130th council  in the UK from 106th yesterday.

The lowest rate of infection currently in any English council is in Dorset with a rate of 265.8 cases per 100K. That is now higher than the Scottish average figure of 242.5.

Redcar & Cleveland is at a staggering 1,580

Edited by superbigal

29 minutes ago, virginton said:

I'm sure that every single one of the 'exponential growth!!!111!!!' nutters in independent SAGE and the media will graciously leave the public debate in the event of their latest, shrieking scaremongering being proven utterly wrong. 

Another absolute disaster for Gurdasani's 2-3x January peak by the end of June prediction. 

35 minutes ago, anotherchance said:

Devi commenting in the Record today, absolutely dreeping like a George Foreman at the idea of restrictions being re-imposed just because they've happened elsewhere.

The things people do to try and secure Waterstone's book signings eh?

Can't wait to see her seething tweet on the 9th of August when all restrictions are lifted up here. 

6 hours ago, HeWhoWalksBehindTheRows said:

£800 on a dress for the end of school dance is fucking wild.

Changed days, we used to all hit the cairry oot shop, get tanked up on El D, Thunderbirds, Merrydown or scrumpy jack then meet up in the local Hotel which we knew would either accept our fake ID's or not give a fcuk in the first place, where we'd already hired a cheap DJ and booked out the "function suite" in said local dive.

Great time for about a grand total of 20 quid !!!

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

They seem to announce them from time to time, although I havent paid a huge deal of attention on the basis I knew they wouldnt give me one before 8 weeks had passed. Maybe they are operating more freely, just found it odd to find every singel day before and after the date I have blocked out, but several appointment times available on that day

I had that initially but then more opened up and I could re-arrange. I couldn't pick a single date earlier than 8 weeks to the day. 

A mere 20 quid. And you don't get it until May 2022 [emoji23]

Why in the f**k would you order a book before it’s even published? And why in the f**k would you buy hers?

2 hours ago, bairn88 said:

The covid doom mongering makes its way onto the COYB falkirk FB page....do they realise what vaccines do 🤣🤣

2.JPG

It's all well and good the vaccines doing what they're supposed to do, but when you're continuing to test healthy players a few times a week its bound to result in asymptomatic positives and postponements. An absolute riddy of a season just like the league cup campaign if testing/isolation continues