Coronavirus (COVID-19)

33 minutes ago, Left Back said:

I've no doubt the guy is a bit of a p***k but on what grounds could they reasonably sack him?

Bringing the company into disrepute, gross misconduct.

1 minute ago, welshbairn said:

Leitch made a point of saying what a small proportion of the recent surge was caused by it, on GMS this morning.

Mr "UEFA will be watching" can piss off.

Absolutely shameless if he can't see it's the likes of him that have caused this obsession.

Couple of days down in Blackpool and definitely felt more “normal” than anywhere I’ve been in Scotland ( as normal as Blackpool can be) 

Water park rammed and no one giving a toss about masks in most places, great to see.

2 minutes ago, gav-ffc said:

Couple of days down in Blackpool and definitely felt more “normal” than anywhere I’ve been in Scotland ( as normal as Blackpool can be) 

Water park rammed and no one giving a toss about masks in most places, great to see.

I'm in Largs every day and it's been pretty normal / laid back throughout.

A few places will ask you to scan a QR code but that's about the height of any "hassle" that I've come across.

4 minutes ago, WATTOO said:

I'm in Largs every day and it's been pretty normal / laid back throughout.

A few places will ask you to scan a QR code but that's about the height of any "hassle" that I've come across.

Only place we had any sort of hassle was Gretna on the way down when I was the only customer in a shop with the Bairn and 5/6 members of staff were stood together chatting yet one ran over to me telling me I didn’t have a mask on when there was no one within 20 feet. 

It’s over and cannot wait until “covid Marshals” and the such are a thing of the past.

16 minutes ago, gav-ffc said:

Only place we had any sort of hassle was Gretna on the way down when I was the only customer in a shop with the Bairn and 5/6 members of staff were stood together chatting yet one ran over to me telling me I didn’t have a mask on when there was no one within 20 feet. 

It’s over and cannot wait until “covid Marshals” and the such are a thing of the past.

Yes, that's just a bloody nonsense where these jumped up Hitler types get their 5 mins of feeling important, no need for it at all.

2 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

Get directly into the fucking sea with this shite. "Experts" want the list of Covid symptoms expanded.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-57676408

Why don't they just cut to the chase and say if you're not feeling great it could be COVID.....but we just don't know!

The list of symptoms covers most common illnesses now...

5 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Could be cancer, could be Covid.

Itchy arse? Could be Covid.

Are you a cat or a dog or a Covid?

Broken your leg including a visible bone? Covid IMO.

Professor Calum Semple who is a member of the Government scientific advisory group SAGE, is one of a number of experts calling for the official list of symptoms to be expanded.

Talking on BBC Breakfast today he said: "Adding in fatigue, headache and sore throat, and diarrhea actually as well, would increase the catch."

He added: "The bottom line is, if you're not feeling quite right - you've got a bit of a headache, perhaps an upset tummy - feeling really tired and washed out, that could be Covid, particularly if you're 20 or 30 years old, so get a test."

Literally any symptom. 

Professor Calum Semple who is a member of the Government scientific advisory group SAGE, is one of a number of experts calling for the official list of symptoms to be expanded.
Talking on BBC Breakfast today he said: "Adding in fatigue, headache and sore throat, and diarrhea actually as well, would increase the catch."
He added: "The bottom line is, if you're not feeling quite right - you've got a bit of a headache, perhaps an upset tummy - feeling really tired and washed out, that could be Covid, particularly if you're 20 or 30 years old, so get a test."

I'd love to know how a respiratory virus can give you the shits.

1 minute ago, scottsdad said:

Literally any symptom. 

I feel knackered and have a headache after most days at work. I'm also 23-years-old.

It's strange. I felt like that a lot pre-Pandemic too, but I suppose it must now be Covid.