Coronavirus (COVID-19)

2 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Seeing loads of Nigels on Twitter getting a card with their first dose details on it. I didn’t get anything like that after my first. Do you get it after you’ve had you’re second?

If not is there somehow you can prove you’re vaccinated?

If you log in to the NHS site with the details on your letter, you can see your status.

ETA: and print it off etc

Edited by Mark Connolly

5 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Seeing loads of Nigels on Twitter getting a card with their first dose details on it. I didn’t get anything like that after my first. Do you get it after you’ve had you’re second?

https://vacs.nhs.scot/csp?id=csp_registration

The username is on your appointment letter. If you don’t have it anymore, you can get it here by giving a few details: https://vacs.nhs.scot/csp?id=recover_username

31 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Yes

nhsinformscotland.

They will send you a vaccine certificate.

I see Sturgeon has banned travel to Manchester, I will enjoy my pint even more when I get their next week.   Utter nonsense.
They really ought to read the room and stop embarrassing themselves by trying to ban anything now. The scenes from London will result in another step change in attitudes. Lots of folk sitting back waiting for their own personal "well if they can do x then am doing y" moment.

Get out of our lives.

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

They really ought to read the room and stop embarrassing themselves by trying to ban anything now. The scenes from London will result in another step change in attitudes. Lots of folk sitting back waiting for their own personal "well if they can do x then am doing y" moment.

Get out of our lives.

The problem with voting for clowns is that you end up getting a circus.

The situation overall is far from funny, but it is amusing seeing people on social media etc who blindly voted SNP because "freedom" and "Nicola cares more than Boris" losing their mind over the likes of sports days, nursery graduations and NS & the SG continuing to meddle with and impose somewhat contradictory, ultra cautious restrictions as if they are somehow unexpected.

You quite literally endorsed their approach when you voted for them just last month. You don't get to call people selfish for 15 months, shout for tighter restrictions and keeping lockdowns in place because it suited you not needing to commute to work, and now complain because, as the world starts to take steps back to normal and people start to stick two fingers up to them and get on with enjoying their lives, their shan decisions are finally starting to have an impact on the things you care about.

Edited by Todd_is_God

39 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

I see Sturgeon has banned travel to Manchester, I will enjoy my pint even more when I get their next week.   Utter nonsense.

Spot on, I'm heading down to Liverpool in a couple of weeks and even if a ban is in place I'll still be going. Absolute waste of time, they're hardly going to question you on your travel plans and the nature of your trip. f**k them 

39 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

I'm flying out of Manchester next week to Croatia. Just had to send them a copy of my vaccine status and that was it. What does the Scottish govt expect folk to do cancel holiday or get train to Liverpool and bus in from there? What a daft thing to announce when it is impossible to police, better just issuing stay safe/alert if visiting places with high rates.

8 minutes ago, Bert Raccoon said:

Spot on, I'm heading down to Liverpool in a couple of weeks and even if a ban is in place I'll still be going. Absolute waste of time, they're hardly going to question you on your travel plans and the nature of your trip. f**k them 

Off to Liverpool in 2 weeks myself and will still be going even if they ban Liverpool.

Are they going to have Police Scotland outside of Manchester stopping every car wondering if you’re from Scotland :lol: 

Just been at my first football match in 16 months, took my wee boy with his granda and he saw his team win (albeit in a friendly) 11-1, so absolutely delighted to be able to make those memories but fucking annoyed with the evidence on outdoor transmission that i’ve been robbed of it without good reason for so long. Even cheered and clapped as the goals went it, just to get it right up Jason Leitch. 

Daily Cases Update:  Overall about the same as yesterdays figures. Up another 2.91% and infectivity up to 4.3%

What I take from this in infection land is these rises are nowhere near as quick or high as back in December throgh early January.   We have been in the 3rd wave now for as long as the 2nd wave.  Probably not peaked as there will be no further restrictions, but 131.3 against January's 301.9 is still very low numbers. Self isolation for 10 days bollocks needs canned along with the other restrictions when we hit July 20th or whenever.

Scotland peaked at 301.9 for figures 29th Dec to 4th Jan, (UK was 642.1)    Cases that day were 16,496 and test positivity rate was 11.9%  

Total Cases 7 days from 9th June to 16th June  were 6969 now 7172 up 2.91%.  Positivity was 4.2% now 4.3%.   Cases per 100k were 127.6 now 131.3

Home Nations Daily update :  UK Average  77.4 to 80.9 up 4.78%, England 77.5 to 81.3 up 4.90%,  Wales  25.9 to 27.6 up 6.56%, Northern Ireland 36.2 to 38.6 up 6.63%

Council progress in last 24 Hours as follows.

Click cases by neighbourhood to see the spread on the geographical map. 
https://public.tableau.com/profile/phs.covid.19#!/vizhome/COVID-19DailyDashboard_15960160643010/Overview

LEVEL 2 RED

Dundee City   316.8 to 322.1 

South Ayrshire   232.7 to 234.4  

City Of Edinburgh 210.3 to 216.4

East Ayrshire  168.8 to 191.0  Up over 13% and has Scotland's most dangerous neighbourhood Drongan 

Clackmannanshire  203.7 to 184.3 

East Lothian    170.0 to 173.7 LEVEL 1 but in 6th spot !!

East Renfrewshire    176.9  to 169.6 

East Dunbartonshire    164.8 to 168.4  

Glasgow City  158.6 to 162.1

Midlothian 167.6 to 161.2

Perth & Kinross   157.3 to 158.6  LEVEL 1

North Ayrshire  145.5 to 153.6  

North Lanarkshire    135.9 to 144.4

Renfrewshire   141.3 to 141.8 

West Dunbartonshire   143.9 to 132.7 LEVEL 1

West Lothian   124.5 to 123.4  LEVEL1

Argyll & Bute 100.2 to 117.6  LEVEL 1 Kicked off in Garelochhead trebled in 3 days.

Aberdeen City  105.8 to 114.6 LEVEL1  On the charge now

South Lanarkshire  111.4 to 112.0

Angus  112.7 to 97.2  LEVEL 1 

Scottish  Borders 84.0 to 87.4 LEVEL 1 

Stirling    81.7 to 80.7 

OFFICIAL  LEVEL 1 BLACK

Falkirk   62.2 to 76.4 

Fife   74.7 to 73.1 

Inverclyde 55.3 to 63.0  

Aberdeenshire   27.6 to 37.1

Dumfries & Galloway   36.9 to 35.6 

Highlands   16.1 to 20.4

Moray  7.3 to 10.4

OFFICIAL LEVEL 0  Teuchters in Green

Western Isles   7.5 to 7.5

Shetland Islands   0.0 to 0.0

Orkney Islands  0.0 to 0.0 

4 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

It's not common but it is a reasonably regular occurance,  you're clearly a tad unlucky with it unfortunately.

Cheers.  Sore head every so often, wide awake one minute,  tired as f**k the next. Energy levels up and down. 

2 hours ago, Tynierose said:

She really is an abhorrent wee cow. Genuinely have an overwhelming urge to drive down take a selfie at Old Trafford and the Etihad then drive back up the road. 

2 hours ago, Thereisalight.. said:

I dont know what the entry requirements were but people enjoying themselves again. Things you love to see

Screenshot_20210619-171141_Chrome.jpg

Entry requirements were a negative test and a ticket for admission.