Coronavirus (COVID-19)

20 minutes ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Clownshoes will be seething at people enjoying theirselves. 

True but f**k him.  Sadiq Khan will be having a major cranial detachment.  His head will be so far gone it will probably land in Edinburgh.  f**k him as well.

50 minutes ago, Scosha said:

Hyde park right now. Not a mask or distance in sight, just Scotland fans having a right good time. This it the most normal life has felt in the last 18 months 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 

40588998-E3A9-4464-AC6F-5EC36454731D.jpeg

Absolutely shaking with rage at how selfish these people are, don't they realise the sacrifices that we've all made blah blah blah.....

5 minutes ago, bennett said:

Absolutely shaking with rage at how selfish these people are, don't they realise the sacrifices that we've all made blah blah blah.....

Bunch of fucking idiots…

…they won’t be able to watch the game in Hyde Park.

2 hours ago, Detournement said:

They are using a vaccine passport.

So are Hungary.

Hahahahaha.

1 hour ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Genuinely could not give a flying f**k about perceptions of big brother state or anything, if i can use a vaccine passport and get to the football or go on holiday or whatever then gies one. Could not care less how offended the radical left etc are about them. 

As much as I oppose them, I'd sooner have seen them used to ensure full stadiums throughout the Euros than some of the pish we have seen.

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

You might have noticed there was an election in Scotland recently; then again it might have escaped your attention.

Anyway, the people of Scotland made their views very clear about “our tinpot leaders”.

That doesn't mean they're not tinpot, old man. How do you feel about the Scottish Government abandoning the EU principle of freedom of movement to align with Brexit Britain instead?

Just now, Elixir said:

Hahahahaha.

As much as I oppose them, I'd sooner have seen them used to ensure full stadiums throughout the Euros than some of the pish we have seen.

That doesn't mean they're not tinpot, old man. How do you feel about the Scottish Government abandoning the EU principle of freedom of movement to align with Brexit Britain instead?

I’m generally happy with the SG’s handling of the pandemic.  So are the overwhelming majority of people in Scotland.  

Hyde park right now. Not a mask or distance in sight, just Scotland fans having a right good time. This it the most normal life has felt in the last 18 months [emoji1022]󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 
40588998-E3A9-4464-AC6F-5EC36454731D.thumb.jpeg.aefd6b557066159feddf61698867d77d.jpeg
I'm more concerned they don't pick their litter up.

14 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I’m generally happy with the SG’s handling of the pandemic.  So are the overwhelming majority of people in Scotland.  

'Overwhelming majority of people' is doing a lot of heavy lifting here.

Most people are a bit thick, though. Explains why you're easily pleased, tbf.

14 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Watch that situation change when that sweet, sweet furlough dough stops and people are continually forced into restrictions without the finances to prop them up. 🙄

Seen some amount of glorious footage from London today.

Its surely right to say that Leitch will be absolutely fucking furious. Likely desperately lobbying any prominent minister he can find to tweet some sanctimonious shite about it to back him up.

Fucking tides going out for you ya wee dobber.

9 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Seen some amount of glorious footage from London today.

Its surely right to say that Leitch will be absolutely fucking furious. Likely desperately lobbying any prominent minister he can find to tweet some sanctimonious shite about it to back him up.

Fucking tides going out for you ya wee dobber.

5 minutes ago, Michael W said:

Saw some plane/train scenes with masks absent. 

I'm sure it'll have caused a few heads exploding.

image.png.5c83287d94a33381c0f2d454457821ef.pngimage.png.0513a7f674866254fad183b0118dc385.pngimage.png.ed9a614bd21bda53b9b214f343901c3e.pngimage.png.74a7b4d7f9a0c6d5c27ce564aeac5b53.png

Edited by Todd_is_God

1 hour ago, bennett said:

What's the difference between this and Rangers celebrating, Maybe nasty nick can tell us  or she could forget!! 

2 minutes ago, spongeheid15 said:

What's the difference between this and Rangers celebrating, Maybe nasty nick can tell us  or she could forget!! 

Think one of the key differences is the Tartan Army (not the biggest fan but hey) aren’t down singing songs about being up to their knees in the blood of a people and rioting, fighting amongst themselves or being filmed singing songs about how they’d rather be pakistani than catholic? 
In other words I think its because for all there is a cringey element, they arent a shower of thugs?