Coronavirus (COVID-19)

4 minutes ago, Abdul_Latif said:

When the work from home crowd start getting overlooked for promotions by those that have the bosses ear all day in the office their attitudes will quickly change IMO.

If anything this would make me happier to work from home. f**k getting promoted. I don't want to deal with more than I already have to.

7 minutes ago, Abdul_Latif said:

When the work from home crowd start getting overlooked for promotions by those that have the bosses ear all day in the office their attitudes will quickly change IMO.

Bosses won’t be in the office much either.

BBC radio 2 have got people on right now arguing that if the whole world isn't vaccinated then nobody is safe because VaRiAnTs. This c**t is seriously saying we may never be able to leave the country and travel again.

Sad lonely psychopath.

8 minutes ago, Abdul_Latif said:

Except it’s not really an all or nothing deal. The vast majority will be in 2 or 3 days a week and that includes the bosses. 

4 minutes ago, Thorongil said:

Bosses won’t be in the office much either.

Granted I can only speak from my own experience, but I’ve seen entirely the opposite. All the senior staff back before others to be fully in the loop of all developments / decisions.

2 hours ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

Appreciate what your saying but there’s lots of little things you can do.

I always offer my hand to shake with anyone I meet. Most times they’ll take it but at least you can cause a little embarrassment.

Once I’m in a supermarket I drop my face mask to well below the nose(1). Nobody bothers. I get closer to people than the regs. allow(2).

Lots of little acts of disobedience help to instill the feeling of not being controlled by ‘big brother’.

Its called being human.(3)

1, So yoiu wear it properly to get past the "colleague" guarding the entrance, then?

2. ..and you don't care about the feelings of those who may feel uncomfortasble or even unsafe at your proximity.

3. Nah, it's called 

1. Being a shitebag who hasn't even got the arse to play the "exempt" card, and 

2. Being an uncaring cúnt. 

31 minutes ago, Empty It said:

BBC radio 2 have got people on right now arguing that if the whole world isn't vaccinated then nobody is safe because VaRiAnTs. This c**t is seriously saying we may never be able to leave the country and travel again.

Sad lonely psychopath.

I honestly think some people have spent their life completely oblivious to the fact that far more deadlier viruses actually  existed before COVID . 

think Britain might be particularly full of these folk as let’s be honest we are in a pretty ideal location where we don’t actually have to deal with much in regards to natural disasters like hurricanes , tornadoes , earthquakes , volcanoes And tsunami’s etc and think for some it can be quite a shock when they are actually reminded  that this planet and nature can be quite the c**t when it wants to. 

Edited by Forever_blueco

53 minutes ago, 101 said:

Tbh I do think it's quite funny that America needs to provide incentives to get a Jag that protects you and your family, especially if you are obese by handing out doughnuts and weed.

We can mock them (and in many ways we should), but theyre back to normal and not shiting themselves by anywhere near the levels we have. 

4 minutes ago, WhiteRoseKillie said:

1, So yoiu wear it properly to get past the "colleague" guarding the entrance, then?

2. ..and you don't care about the feelings of those who may feel uncomfortasble or even unsafe at your proximity.

3. Nah, it's called 

1. Being a shitebag who hasn't even got the arse to play the "exempt" card, and 

2. Being an uncaring cúnt. 

So, after being double vaxed for over a month, what else can we do?

Most of you seem to be making the same point but are not prepared to do anything about it.

Sheep.

17 hours ago, Paco said:

38 people tested positive after visiting a snooker club in Kirkcaldy last Saturday.

Willing to bet this place will be fully booked for plenty of the Euros fixtures. Far safer packing them in there than a nice, open, very distanced park right?

I know I shouldn’t be, but I’m genuinely surprised at the amount of coverage this is getting. Media are absolutely desperate for it to get canned

I've just tested positive after being there. Only in for the length of the game, had 1 pint, only left my booth once for a few minutes in the smoking area and now I'm going to be isolating for the beginning of the Euros. No symptoms, just climbed a mountain, not allowed to leave the house.

f**k this man.

3 minutes ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

Most of you seem to be making the same point but are not prepared to do anything about it.

Sheep.

You want to make a statement? Don't wear a mask, rather than slipping it off your nose and thinking you're a rebel.

You want to not care about others? I hear Gruinard is nice this time of year. (nicer for the rest of us, mind).

I know you're trolling, but not all trolls are cúnts. Or shitebags.

1 hour ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

The state of washington in America (not DC but the bit in North West that includes Seattle) is launching a ‘joints for jabs’ initiative. Im not really down with the 420 or whatever but here its just constant unimaginative pish. We seem to have things going slower now than before its so fucking frustrating. 

We don't any sort of widespread resistance to getting the vaccine, our issue is getting enough of it administered. No need to offer any sort of incentive when a huge majority of the population are keen to get it just to get it.

9 minutes ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

Sheep.

To be fair pulling your mask down past your nose in a shop to be a rebel is equivalent to giving a passing polis car the finger underneath the door window.

Wear it or don’t.

Hopefully the dafty that went to the snooker hall knowing he was positive at least gets a round in for all the people he has forced to self-isolate.

A similar outbreak happened in Dingwall just before Christmas when somebody went on a pub crawl while showing symptoms and waiting for his test results.