Coronavirus (COVID-19)

8 hours ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

Perth will be a riot next weekend should we win the cup and I’d expect Leith to be the same.

Not if you win, it won't be.

I would usually say people like this should seek urgent professional help, but the way many 'professionals' have shown themselves up over the past year or so, I'm not sure what good it would do.

1 minute ago, Elixir said:

I would usually say people like this should seek urgent professional help, but the way many 'professionals' have shown themselves up over the past year or so, I'm not sure what good it would do.

Supermarket workers kept in Covid secure camps away from their children for £9.30 an hour.

Wonderful. 

6 minutes ago, Have some faith in Magic said:

Real life Handmaid's tale stuff that. Bin. 

Tbf, this charade of the past 14 months has already been akin to an episode of Black Mirror. If how we've been living since late March 2020 had been made into an episode it would give you the same feeling as most already made.

11 hours ago, Billy Jean King said:
11 hours ago, Chester Desmond said:
Most SNP voters I know are massively pissed off about the announcement yesterday, to be fair.  

Including me, it's ridiculous.

You can add me too. 

I'm fcuking sick of this knicker wetting, shitebag coven. 

We can go emasse  shopping but don't dare go to the the fitbaw.

Talk of VaRiAnTs!!!! and testing of population not susceptible to issues from Covid, ie testing of schoolkids  etc.

It's to keep the FEAR factor up as they know its the only control that works.

If there were to be mass disobedience march tomorrow, I would be there.

I don't even stay in Glasgow and I'm seething mess over this.

What happened to we need to protect the NHS. Unwanted mission creep of the highest order.

9 minutes ago, Father Ted said:

You can add me too. 

Talk of VaRiAnTs!!!! and testing of population not susceptible to issues from Covid, ie testing of schoolkids  etc.

What happened to we need to protect the NHS. Unwanted mission creep of the highest order.

But you voted for them, fully aware of their views on covid, and their knicker wetting track record. 

This response was entirely predictable.

You, and anyone else who voted for them, don't get to now be upset when they stay true to form.

Edited by Todd_is_God

Guest Bob Mahelp
41 minutes ago, Snafu said:

On the subject of allowing 20,000 to enter UK from India when a travel ban should have been imposed. The PM only adding India to the red list three weeks after banning flights from Bangladesh and Pakistan. So in short our baffoon PM delayed putting India on the red list because he was wanting to fly out there on April 25th to discuss a post Brexit trade deal. He was forced to cancel on the 19th. Allowing all this to happen just because he wanted his photo opportunity with the Indian PM.

The f**king idiot.

Another massive error of judgement from Boris Johnson.

This. 

Johnson and his pathetic red list system, together with inadequate and frankly hopeless arrival regulations at airports.....people from India waiting for 5 hours to go through passport control, while mixing with arrivals from green lists countries....are hugely to blame for the introduction of the Indian variant. 

The Tory clown doesn't have a fucking clue. 

2 minutes ago, Father Ted said:

You can add me too. 

Thing is, if you speak about it on Twitter or amongst other with mixed views or whatever, you get lumped in with the hardcore anti vaxxers and those who think there's no such thing as COVID.

No tan of the zombies or their scummy rampage through Glasgow, but somebody  in the group chat piped up with "that's Glasgow in lockdown for months then" - the lack of awareness of what's actually happening is astounding and it's easy to see how it's allowed to happen.

13 minutes ago, Todd_is_God said:

But you voted for them, fully aware of their views on covid, and their knicker wetting track record. 

This response was entirely predictable.

You, and anyone else who voted for them, don't get to now be upset when they stay true to form.

You don't need to agree entirely with every aspect of government. It's got more to do with the idiots advising them, who are supposed to be "in the know".

For future reference, I will do as I please. Thank you.

1 minute ago, Father Ted said:

You don't need to agree entirely with every aspect of government. It's got more to do with the idiots advising them, who are supposed to be "in the know".

Simp

2 minutes ago, Father Ted said:

Not according to most on here. I've voted Tory before purely for Unionist reasons and I've been told I have to endorse every negative thing about them. 

I don't agree with this take considering I disagree with a lot of their policy but most people on here definitely do think this position is a phoney one, so to speak. 

9 minutes ago, anotherchance said:

Thing is, if you speak about it on Twitter or amongst other with mixed views or whatever, you get lumped in with the hardcore anti vaxxers and those who think there's no such thing as COVID.

No tan of the zombies or their scummy rampage through Glasgow, but somebody  in the group chat piped up with "that's Glasgow in lockdown for months then" - the lack of awareness of what's actually happening is astounding and it's easy to see how it's allowed to happen.

I'm no fan of morons at George Square either and I have seen comments.

I have generally been supportive of measures so far but I now feel common sense is low on the ground and we are so risk averse, it's turning into a very bad joke and no one is laughing.

2 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

Not according to most on here. I've voted Tory before purely for Unionist reasons and I've been told I have to endorse every negative thing about them. 

I don't agree with this take considering I disagree with a lot of their policy but most people on here definitely do think this position is a phoney one, so to speak. 

Class way to celebrate a historic league title imo