Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Just now, Marshmallo said:

Scottish Government limiting the Scottish Cup Final to 600. SFA asked for 2,000 and the Government reduced it. I'd laugh but at this rate I can see them cacking their pants and reducing the Euros capacity. 

Fascinated to see how The Simps spin this one!

The way they treat football fans in this country is pathetic and today's conformation shows it. 

Just now, Tynierose said:

Half time entertainment is Jase and Devi doing duets from Grease.

500 fans, it's pathetic by an overcautious, micro managing, entertainment industry destroying shower of shitebags.

Hope both clubs tell them to ram it and rightly so. 

Just now, Tynierose said:

Half time entertainment is Jase and Devi doing duets from Grease.

500 fans, it's pathetic by an overcautious, micro managing, entertainment industry destroying shower of shitebags.

Clownshoes had previously said this could be a "test event" ahead of the Euros. Some boy.

8 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

600 fans. Get all the way to f**k. Clubs shouldnt fucking bother. If so few can get access, just dont fucking bother. Pitiful

Without the atmosphere, you'd probably rather just watch such a game on a TV at home or in a beer garden.

PS. John Beattie just telling us all on Radio Scotland that the Indian variant has been found in Moray.  Thought that myth was booted into touch days ago yet the BBC are still spouting scare story pish?

4 hours ago, Jamie_Beatson said:

That’s an old book now... a lot has changed since it was published.

The big change is that vast quantities of why you read now - especially online - is written by very inexperienced reporters almost straight out of uni with very little real supervision or editing process. The number of experienced people still working in newspapers has been decimated with overall head counts down and experienced staff understandably leaving to take far better pay and conditions working in PR and corporate comms and the like - or just leaving the profession altogether (as I did!).

^^^Didn't-get-offered-a-job-in-PR and corporate comms-type post...

600 fans in a 52,000 capacity stadium, outdoors, in May, when all relevant metrics are low and the majority of the population have had at least one dose of the vaccine [emoji23].
Guy on the radio there saying that the SFA only have access to part of one stand. Get it moved ffs or if it cant be moved tell us exactly what the contractual situation is since the stadium purchase. Utterly pointless exercise using a stadium with access so massively restricted.

I am quite happy with my decision not to vote for this or any other shower last week.

What a complete shambles of a government we have. They are exceptionally fortunate that they are better people than the tories because they are no less fucking incompetent.

1 minute ago, Honest Saints Fan said:

How's it 2m outdoors in a stadium but 1m in an indoor restaurant.

I hope Saints just give the 300 tickets to players friends and family now.

Hope Hibs do the same.