Coronavirus (COVID-19)

5 hours ago, Have some faith in Magic said:

Saw something this morning that said only 5% of double jagged 80+ people think covid is a big risk or danger now. 

Prior to vaccination it was 50%

Makes sense and reinforces the fact that pandemics end socially every bit as much as they do in an epidemiological sense.

Middle-aged Lovejoys are the only ones who care anymore.

3 hours ago, Billy Jean King said:
3 hours ago, MP_MFC said:
Know a good few people in the 30-35 age group getting jagged in Glasgow today.

They must be getting on with it now.

Still no letters for a swathe of 45-49 in Ayrshire ffs

Agree, myself and most of my 45 - 50 group friends still not heard anything either.

Being honest none of us are overly bothered, we'll all get it of course but not haunting the postman or anything !!

Had a fucking belter of a cold this past while, was quite surprised that covid test came back negative. Had plenty colds before but nothing I would really describe as a fever. Felt utter shite this past week though. Lucozade and mini sausage rolls thats all I want when I'm ill but aye, watch yourself its shite enough without being actual covid. 

15 minutes ago, ConcernedReferee said:

Had a fucking belter of a cold this past while, was quite surprised that covid test came back negative. Had plenty colds before but nothing I would really describe as a fever. Felt utter shite this past week though. Lucozade and mini sausage rolls thats all I want when I'm ill but aye, watch yourself its shite enough without being actual covid. 

Well, this period of people hardly getting colds and flus probably isn't going to be as ideal as people might suspect in the coming couple of years.

Back from a couple of nights at old Meldrum just in time for the semi final, and have received my 2nd vaccine letter.

I’ll have my 2nd jab just in time for the pubs reopening.

1 hour ago, oaksoft said:

It's worth repeating.

Football is nothing without fans.

Absolutely nothing.

These games could and SHOULD be getting played in front of crowds - even if the grounds were not full.

Sturgeon, Leitch and Devi will never get what football means to people.

It is disgraceful that fans aren't in for the final while down the road fans are getting  back to games. 

25 minutes ago, mizfit said:

Back from a couple of nights at old Meldrum just in time for the semi final, and have received my 2nd vaccine letter.

I’ll have my 2nd jab just in time for the pubs reopening.

Nice one. Still waiting on my first one. Maybe get mine in June/July. Tbf supermarket life is good fun.

4 hours ago, djchapsticks said:

Just back from St. Mirren Park where there were absolutely glorious scenes seeing the team off to Hampden. 

Must have been about 700 or so folk there. Absolutely buzzing. 

The Future of Angry Mobs and the End of Pitchforks |

And the Midden fans have stayed to welcome them back.