Coronavirus (COVID-19)

23 minutes ago, Todd_is_God said:

I got mine 10 weeks apart.

9 minutes ago, Burnieman said:
39 minutes ago, 101 said:
Has anyone who has had their second dose had it much earlier than 12 weeks? My dad got his second dose after 9 weeks which seemed to early for our strategy of rattling through the first dose.

My wife is due hers on Monday, just over 9 weeks since her first.

Interesting thanks, wonder if it's to do with the availability of the same Jag to avoid mixing and matching.

Was hoping to get mine before I go to London but looks unlikely.

18 minutes ago, Burnieman said:
47 minutes ago, 101 said:
Has anyone who has had their second dose had it much earlier than 12 weeks? My dad got his second dose after 9 weeks which seemed to early for our strategy of rattling through the first dose.

My wife is due hers on Monday, just over 9 weeks since her first.

Marshmallo marked this post down, what an exceptionally weird person.

8 minutes ago, 101 said:

Interesting thanks, wonder if it's to do with the availability of the same Jag to avoid mixing and matching.

Was hoping to get mine before I go to London but looks unlikely.

A mate of mine had his second yesterday and that was about 10 weeks.   I think 9-10 weeks is their target for second jags, I guess it gives them some wiggle room.

2 hours ago, Todd_is_God said:

Madness. Even folk that haven’t had the vaccines are blatantly ignoring the “advice” and meeting indoors. One of the FB maws I know recently got married and she posted wedding pics from the photo studio they went to. About 10 different households all mixing indoors for photos (this was before they increased the wedding capacity). Rightly or wrongly people just don’t give a fck anymore 

1 minute ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Madness. Even folk that haven’t had the vaccines are blatantly ignoring the “advice” and meeting indoors. One of the FB maws I know recently got married and she posted wedding pics from the photo studio they went to. About 10 different households all mixing indoors for photos (this was before they increased the wedding capacity). Rightly or wrongly people just don’t give a fck anymore 

I posted here a few weeks ago about my kids staying with my parents at Easter. They spent the night and had a great time. Since then I've been visiting my folks weekly, indoors. This, i should add, was at my parent's suggestion rather than mine. After a year indoors, shielding and the like, they've had enough. They have both been vaccinated and quite frankly don't see why they shouldn't.

33 minutes ago, Burnieman said:

Marshmallo marked this post down, what an exceptionally weird person.

22 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

Is this a wind up?

13 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

Yeah I upvoted it since someone getting vaccinated is good.

7 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

You downvoted it to start with Andrew, Moutinho.

4 minutes ago, Burnieman said:

All very odd.

Anyway, second jags incoming in about 9-10 weeks.

Something isn't adding up here 

Screenshot 2021-04-29 at 11.37.20.png

images (2).jpeg

2 hours ago, Steven W said:

Here we go............ 

image.png.f47ab5e7deb327ee70a695eeb18faa87.png

Thomas Moore from Sky will be chugging himself into oblivion. Of course, there is already data from India showing the vaccines are highly effective there in the small numbers already innoculated. Also, as ever, defer to the Covid top boi:

Devi and Jason will be very annoyed with me.
Last night, I jumped in my car and drove 150 miles from my home to get a KFC in Carlisle.
Just for the hell of it.
I didn't wear a mask when I went in to order.
Then I came home again with a full belly, singing loudly to the CD in my car.
And not a single f**k was given.
What exactly did you do that isn't permitted currently ?

The Three Sisters and The Peartree in Edinburgh are staying open to midnight and 1 am due to local license that they are permitted to open as per the local licensing law. 

Edited by Lyle Lanley

The Three Sisters and The Peartree in Edinburgh are staying open to midnight and 1 am due to local license that they are permitted to open as per the local licensing law. 

Been told that Angus Council are enforcing 9pm closures. Bizarre if true but not surprising.

9 minutes ago, Lichtie78 said:

Been told that Angus Council are enforcing 9pm closures. Bizarre if true but not surprising.

I was out last night for a few drinks and the staff were letting customers staying past their booking time slots. 

Liquid Rooms just announced they are opening to 1am now too. 

Edited by Lyle Lanley