Coronavirus (COVID-19)

13 hours ago, bennett said:

I had similar symptoms after the AZ jag for around half a day,  was completely fine the next day.

Much the same as you I feel noticeably better this morning. Still a bit sore and tired but nothing compared to last night, the shakes and shivers are away.  Was in my bed for 9. Woke up about 4 in the morning pishing of sweat like I never have before and was starting to feel a bit better I noticed at that point. I also wear a fitbit and last night noticed my bpm was about double what it normally was. It's now down to about only 20-25 more.

1 minute ago, Arch Stanton said:

Would seem strange then that a billboard in Paisley, containing the word "Scotland" twice wouldn't have FACTS on it.

When did "UK Government Scotland" (with Scotland BELOW the UK Government for anyone looking for hidden messages) become a thing?

Just now, realmadrid said:

Should it not have Celtic Football Club on it if its in Paisley 😀

At Perth Sheriff Court a Saintees fan has been found guilty of a bestiality charge.

Upon passing sentence the Sheriff comments "I accept that bestiality is rife in this part of the country but tell me, why did you use the missionary position?"

"I like to make eye contact when I cum" replied the Saintee.

See, I can do stereotypes too, dead easy.

9 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

At Perth Sheriff Court a Saintees fan has been found guilty of a bestiality charge.

Upon passing sentence the Sheriff comments "I accept that bestiality is rife in this part of the country but tell me, why did you use the missionary position?"

"I like to make eye contact when I cum" replied the Saintee.

See, I can do stereotypes too, dead easy.

Supporters are furious that Celtic FC branding was put up at St Mirren Park  ahead of the Glasgow club's friendlies - Daily Record

Don't think it's about stereotypes,  more slagging the Middens for hanging off Celtics Boaby.

Edited by dirty dingus

31 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

Professor of Psychological Medicine suggests that Long Covid may, in part, be psychological. George Monbiot throws toys out the pram. 

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2021/apr/14/super-spreading-long-covid-professor-press-coverage

I would suggest that it is more than "in part"

If the UK Gov say "1 in 3 suffer from long covid" then you are many times more likely to believe that your lethargy is "long covid" and not a lack of exercise, poor diet, and just the effect of continued isolation in general.

Give people something to look forward to, give them back the ability to do the things they enjoy, and see how quickly "long covid" disappears.

Edited by Todd_is_God

13 minutes ago, Elixir said:

More deliberately misleading scaremongering:

This is not because 'the virus is now more serious for younger people'. 🥴

It's almost as if the vaccines work, much as Johnson might like to try and deny it.