Coronavirus (COVID-19)

1 minute ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Asking for a friend, what checks did blair drummond do on travelling etc? 

Someone we know in Lanarkshire was there the other day. They didn't get chucked out but I've no idea if they do spot checks or anything. 

I'm sure I've heard (might have been on here) that it's based on the address you give when booking tickets? 

Edited by madwullie

2 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

f**k all. Put my Dundee details on when booking but there was no evidence of that on the ticket so go for it. I’d be hard pushed to see them turning folk away tbh.

2 minutes ago, madwullie said:

Someone we know in Lanarkshire was there the other day. They didn't get chucked out but I've no idea if they do spot checks or anything. 

I'm sure I've heard (might have been on here) that it's based on the address you give when booking tickets? 

My friend lives in Stirling was just checking what id he would need to bring, appreciate the info, will let my friend know! 

2 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

My friend lives in Stirling was just checking what id he would need to bring, appreciate the info, will let my friend know! 

No ID needed. Just get your mate booked and go. Still some bits closed (sea lions are being refurbed and the elephants had fucked off) but the lions were on good form. Roaring and everything.

28 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

No ID needed. Just get your mate booked and go. Still some bits closed (sea lions are being refurbed and the elephants had fucked off) but the lions were on good form. Roaring and everything.

Yas! My mate is very excited about his visit as his wee man has been a fucking legend all through this lockdown and just really wants to see monkeys tear his maws car to bits and see the lions. 

We were looking at a break later in the year and have decided to save up for going somewhere other than Spain, Greece or Turkey next year instead.

Hopefully America has sorted itself out and we can get a break over there.

Just now, Bairnardo said:
40 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Nothing at all at five sisters zoo last week (West Lothian, glorious lions)

Five sisters are a great bunch of guys, personally love the place and we sponsored one of the bears last year, its just the land isnt suitable for my mates parents who are going to go to Blair drummond with them as one is a wheelchair user so its no ideal on the hilly terrain. 

1 minute ago, mizfit said:

We were looking at a break later in the year and have decided to save up for going somewhere other than Spain, Greece or Turkey next year instead.

Same here. Not worth it the now. 

Just now, mizfit said:

If youre going with virgin holidays, join the virgin atlantic flying club now and you’ll get a 7% discount on your holiday including park tickets etc for next year when you book. 
We’re hopefully going to Florida in september, vaccine rates etc there are in cigar territory and im choking for a bit of sunshine and baseball. 

My wee cousin went to stay at her pal's in Bishopbriggs with another one of their mates and someone snapped them going in and phoned the polis. You absolutely love to see it. If I had to name 5 areas in Glasgow that would snitch on their neighbours I reckon Bishopbriggs would've had a proud place as well.

6 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

My wee cousin went to stay at her pal's in Bishopbriggs with another one of their mates and someone snapped them going in and phoned the polis. You absolutely love to see it. If I had to name 5 areas in Glasgow that would snitch on their neighbours I reckon Bishopbriggs would've had a proud place as well.

Oh, philpy!

18 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

My next holiday will be me giving my money to wherever is offering normality. Not a full given what country that is. Whoever says I can go there, no masks and no SD gets the green

China then... 

28 minutes ago, Lyle Lanley said:

So come the end of June you'll only be able to meet in groups of 6 from 3 households indoors and in groups of 8 from 3 households outdoors while near enough everyone has had the first vaccine :lol: 

Fucking wild. They don’t trust the various vaccines despite them proving daily that they work better than anyone had expected them to.