Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Mate of mine in Germany has just been vaccinated because his Mrs is 'pregnant'. I've not even seen any scan pictures so I'm convinced they're at it. Probably a vaccine that could have gone to a BRITISH person as well.

Edited by GiGi

22 minutes ago, Snafu said:

There are other factors in why Australia had less cases and less deaths nothing to do with the measures the government took, they still locked down at the same time as we did.

Maybe next time we have a mere hint of a virus outbreak in China (for example) we should respond immediately by setting fire to the countryside to scare the tourists into not coming here.

There's probably thousands of people there climbing the walls and hating that c**t Morrison for wanting to keep us locked down forever and completely f**king the economy.

But the grass is greener over there right now, at least until the next round of bushfires.

I have no idea what point you're trying to make here. 

8 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

It's about time someone cracked down on the unpaid carers.  Truly the scum of society.

I've added them to the list: 

People in parks 

Young people

Football fans

People that took foreign holidays 

Bournemouth beach goers

Protestors

Unpaid carers

Anyone else? 

2 minutes ago, Michael W said:

People in parks 

Young people

Football fans

Bournemouth beach goers

Protestors

Unpaid carers

Anyone else? 

Runners not wearing masks.

2 minutes ago, Michael W said:

People in parks 

Young people

Football fans

Bournemouth beach goers

Protestors

Unpaid carers

Anyone else? 

People in supermarkets and all our neighbours. In laws too, always.

1 hour ago, scottsdad said:

My mum, in her 60s with no underlying health issues, has had two jabs of the Pfizer vaccine. Many of her friends, also in their 60s, have had the same. 

My dad, age 75 with angina, diabetes and a few other issues, has had one dose of the AZ vaccine. Not sure what the score is with this.

Most mass vaccination centers were doing Pfizer as its easier to administer there than local GP clinics. AZ is being used at mostly GP clinics. Did they get vaccinated at different places?

1 hour ago, realmadrid said:

I am in the same position and expect to get something in May despite being very close to 50.

What I am finding frustrating is the number of younger people I know who are suddenly an unpaid carer for their gran or grandad and suddenly are getting vaccinated.

I am glad to see someone has finally raised this .

https://planetradio.co.uk/borders/local/news/covid-vaccine-queue-jumpers/

I registered myself as an unpaid carer and got jagged within a week (I'm 47). I actually am one, but the number of folk who either know about this or are doing it won't be particularly high. The article linked is nothing more than some no-mark Polis wanting them to queue jump themselves. Presumably so they can batter protesting women with less chance of catching Covid from one of them. 

Edited by Day of the Lords

5 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

And yet you believe it will be all over for NZ if they get fully vaccinated.

You are making no sense bud.

No, you are choosing to misrepresent my post by adding in what you think I meant. 

Edited by ayrmad

Just now, WhiteRoseKillie said:

Jeeprs, you'd better watch you BP if you ever find yourself giving a fúck about anything, then.

It's just simply that I don't have a dog in the fight. 

11 minutes ago, DMCs said:

Because that's how subjectivity works.

There's nowt subjective about someone telling me how they received their 1st jag.