Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Just got ma 1st shot of AZ yesterday afternoon ....,was fine yesterday evening but during the nite for some reason my hands and feet were like ice plus I was forever up going for a piss!!

Maybe because one of the Covid attendants gave me a tip to drink plenty of fluids after the jag !!!

My mouth is like the Sahara this morning right enough !!

Sounds great...

These are generic and are currently on the page for every city, including Budapest which is supposedly planning for a full house, which would clearly be impossible with 1.5m distancing. Therefore the Scottish government have clearly had nothing to do with them.

Was this posted yesterday? I was too busy mourning the death of Prince Philip.

titter.png

Hopefully things really start racing across Europe now. France have been doing well lately also.

Was this posted yesterday? I was too busy mourning the death of Prince Philip.

titter.png&key=f4bb65a4520ad900182c88a712c8ec7bbb5207bcb27513251c28d5ccc47bc2df

Hopefully things really start racing across Europe now. France have been doing well lately also.

Very little crowing about UK vaccine numbers of late in the media... I'm happy to join the dots myself.

1 hour ago, craigkillie said:

These are generic and are currently on the page for every city, including Budapest which is supposedly planning for a full house, which would clearly be impossible with 1.5m distancing. Therefore the Scottish government have clearly had nothing to do with them.

It's going to be very interesting seeing what happens if Budapest is indeed at full capacity in June, whilst a stadium in a country with closed borders, next to no one in hospital, and almost fully vaccinated sits ¾ empty.

Even more interesting if Clownshoes is banging on about how it was only possible to get 25% because of the vaccines, and Devi Sridhar is mewling about the mistakes of last summer being made again.

I say interesting, but I really mean entirely predictable.

helen-lovejoy-pic.png

1 minute ago, Todd_is_God said:

It's going to be very interesting seeing what happens if Budapest is indeed at full capacity in June, whilst a stadium in a country with closed borders, next to no one in hospital, and almost fully vaccinated sits ¾ empty.

Even more interesting if Clownshoes is banging on about how it was only possible to get 25% because of the vaccines, and Devi Sridhar is mewling about the mistakes of last summer being made again.

I say interesting, but I really mean entirely predictable.

helen-lovejoy-pic.png

Maybe wait and see what actually comes to pass instead of reducing yourself to a seething mess about hypotheticals and exhausting your gif collection too early 👍 

Outside telly up and beers chilling. Glorious sunny day for a sports extravaganza. Racing, Football and the Masters. Patio heater ready for what is hopefully a long evening. Six of us watching from 3 houses but all jagged so in my opinion more than OK with everything we need outside the house.

Very little crowing about UK vaccine numbers of late in the media... I'm happy to join the dots myself.
I think we gave a record number of second doeses yesterday. I'm sure I saw it was over 400k odd.

I always expected vaccine numbers to be lower this month given the expected supply issues. Hopefully Moderna will be available in the next couple of weeks and we can start properly battering through them again.

I think that's more down to it becoming a "dog bites man" story rather than anything else. Folk have stopped posting the Scottish vaccine figures on here too.

10 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:

Outside telly up and beers chilling. Glorious sunny day for a sports extravaganza. Racing, Football and the Masters. Patio heater ready for what is hopefully a long evening. Six of us watching from 3 houses but all jagged so in my opinion more than OK with everything we need outside the house.

@philpy

50 minutes ago, madwullie said:

Maybe wait and see what actually comes to pass instead of reducing yourself to a seething mess about hypotheticals and exhausting your gif collection too early 👍 

See I don’t agree with this approach at all. Essentially you’re saying to wait until a mistake is made then complain about it, rather than look at trying to influence the decision making prior to it (yes I know, it won’t make any difference complaining before it blah blah blah).

If the plan is 25% capacity here when other less vaccinated countries are planning for full capacity then people need to make a fuss about it now as waiting until it’s happened is too late to do anything?

6 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

See I don’t agree with this approach at all. Essentially you’re saying to wait until a mistake is made then complain about it, rather than look at trying to influence the decision making prior to it (yes I know, it won’t make any difference complaining before it blah blah blah).

If the plan is 25% capacity here when other less vaccinated countries are planning for full capacity then people need to make a fuss about it now as waiting until it’s happened is too late to do anything?

The rhetoric seems to be our 25% is a maximum, whereas others is a minimum too. 

1 hour ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

You appear to have mistaken madsimp for someone capable of looking logically and objectively at a situation.

36 minutes ago, Todd_is_God said:

You appear to have mistaken madsimp for someone capable of looking logically and objectively at a situation.

Disagreeing with Todd's hysteria = Simp. 

Just in the past 5 days you've assured us of a clear sign of Sturgeon's support for passports based on a dodgy telegraph article. Turned out hysterical pish. 

A month ago you were up in arms that there were definitely going to be no fans at Hampden for the euros because of snpbad. More hysterical pish

If not blindly following what you say is simping, then so be it. If you want to extrapolate based on half data, rumours and speculation then batter in, but I'll continue to point it it's hysterical pish, and you can get upset and call me a simp by all means🤷‍♂️ 

Edited by madwullie