Coronavirus (COVID-19)

The main restriction that needs to go right fucking now is the local authority travel restriction - if the country laughably drops into level 3 at the end of this month, then that'll mean six more weeks of nonsense restrictions.
Build a wall around Clackmannanshire and West Lothian instead. 
You can freely travel anywhere in Scotland from 26 April.

15 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:
54 minutes ago, virginton said:
The main restriction that needs to go right fucking now is the local authority travel restriction - if the country laughably drops into level 3 at the end of this month, then that'll mean six more weeks of nonsense restrictions.

This should be bought forward and the other restrictions too. 

The local authority travel restrictions were ridiculous even when the virus was rife, but they’re worse now. 

It’s madness that someone from Monifieth can legally head to Montrose for their shopping, but I’m technically breaking the law if I want to go for a walk around Crombie or Monikie parks. 

25 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Perhaps you should stick to following Honest Man around the forum. 

Please no.

25 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:
1 hour ago, virginton said:

Yes, which is an absolute fucking disgrace.

5 minutes ago, The Master said:

The local authority travel restrictions were ridiculous even when the virus was rife, but they’re worse now. 

It’s madness that someone from Monifieth can legally head to Montrose for their shopping, but I’m technically breaking the law if I want to go for a walk around Crombie or Monikie parks. 

I can't go to ikea without going into diff LA but I can go to the m&s food in barehead centre fine!

2 hours ago, Burnieman said:

I'd like to see the 17th May relaxations - or at least some of them - moved forward to co-incide with the 26th April ones.  If numbers keep heading in the same direction, by then we should be in the same place we were at the end of August.  It wont happen though, the SNP wont want to be accused of populism and trying to win votes during an election campaign.

It would be nice if we could get explicit cross party support in some way, although maybe that would still favour the snp

6 minutes ago, The Master said:

Like if you live in Musselburgh but you can't walk to Portobello as it's in different areas :lol: 

STV sport saying alternative crowd test events now being looked at with Dundee Utd throwing their hat in the ring to host one. Not really sure how a crowd at Tannadice would be a viable trial run for international games at Hampden but welcome non the less to see at least a discussion about crowds.

I only know one person that thinks we’re going too fast, anyone else I’ve spoken to either mates, colleagues or customers are absolutely desperate for these restrictions to be binned. Where are they finding these people?? 

Just now, Scosha said:

I only know one person that thinks we’re going too fast, anyone else I’ve spoken to either mates, colleagues or customers are absolutely desperate for these restrictions to be binned. Where are they finding these people?? 

I'm naturally quite cautious, and have been fairly happy with the general speed of everything up until this point, but I wouldn't really object to more stuff than originally planned being opened up at the next date.

If the vaccination rates continue to ramp up, there would be very little they could do to convince me that the restrictions are still necessary

22 minutes ago, Elixir said:

07.png 07.png 07.png 

07.png 07.png 07.png

What kind of knicker wetters want stricter restrictions? These p***ks should be sent to Ailsa Craig to live in isolation and in fear of nothing more than Gannet and Puffin shit. How did they manage to leave their front door pre March 2020?